CHAPTER-6

"i-it's n-nothing... i-i j-just feel so w-warm and c-comfortable and e-easy b-blush for no r-reason...!"

IMMAN POV:

heat raised to my cheek 'what the hell...' i thought as i noticed my heartbeat raising... 'wait i have a heart?!' i thought with my face turning red... but the image of my father flashed *"i only said you to make friend not to choose you future..... life partner"*

my heart skipped a beat by the thought of losing shu for my selfishness... no i can't let this happen i have to stop it...  "but i have no clue what this feeling is!?" 'W-WAIT...'

⚫   ⚫    ⚫   ⚫

'he is new to this feeling just like me?! this is good he won't recognize it until someone say this to him!...' I signed in relief as I smile at him and said "shu... you are one of the kindest people I have ever seen... i am so grateful to meet a person like you... and I too don't know this feeling..... w-wait... i-i aa b-better n-ot waste your t-time...!" 

I stuttered damn it... and I blabbered... what is the reason for calming myself down to talk while I stuttered like this?! i scolded myself... well the situation is getting awkward...!

NEXT DAY:

SHU POV:

I laid in my bed wide awake thinking about my feeling... 'why do I stutter?! why does my heartbeat raise?! why am I acting weird?! why is this change happening only around imman?!' I thought with confusion in my brain as something strikes me!!

'LOVE!!...'

just the thought... made me blush and turn red... is that even possible??... why do i feel like being out of character?! Do these changes in me happen because of love?! these thoughts... why are they so painful?! love is supposed to feel good right?!

i thought as i held my pillow closely to my chest dreaming like a girl... BUT...!

*CLASH!!*

"gha....!" I gasped in surprise as my windows broke... a-and a m-monster coming in m-my house!! "a-a m-monster?!" I stuttered in fear as I backed away as fast I could only to be stopped by the wall... the monster in front of me laughed and said "I sorry you sinful human but I am a DEMON... indeed, i am a god to HUMANS!" 

 'god to humans?! first why is he here for?!' I thought as I stuttered "w-why are y-you h-here for t-then?!" the demon in front of me laughed as it said, "you seemed to be close to our royal queen... and for the sin you did we are going to execute you!!" 

'e-execute me?! what did I do?! who is their royal queen?!' I thought as I began to run...  the demon was flying behind me... i was so scared to death and the craziest part was he wasn't visible to anyone other than me!!

i was running aimlessly i had no place to run and hide... his vision is so sharp that he can sense even the moment of wind... i have to go somewhere complex and i had no other way than to run towards the school! and that is when... HE BEGAN TO ATTACK ME!!....

'DO I HAVE THE CHANCE OF SURVIVAL?!'

IMMAN POV:

i was training for the upcoming national tournament, i was trying to mingle my demon power with my blade's power... and if i succeed that i will more powerful than i already am and my blade will evolve at a fast rate... and that is when i sensed something different...

'a demon scent!?' i thought as i activated my demon eyes as they began to glow golden... the first thing i sensed was the demon of royal court... and the second thing was 'a human?!' why would a royal demon chase a human?!