CHAPTER-10

'LOOKS LIKE YOU NEVER CHANGED EVEN A BIT... YOU READ ME JUST LIKE READING A BOOK DIDN'T YA!!'

SHU/RED-EYE POV

It has been days and I began to see some of the true colors of ashtem to his daughter... he treasures her but breaking her in the process, imman use to sit in the bed with her bey in her hand most of the time being alone instead of training but that makes her stronger...

the more she is alone, the more powerful she is becoming! Today is a weekend which means the weekly tournament is about to begin, imman was sleeping peacefully but the time is morning 10 and the match begins in morning 11 there is only one hour left and here she is sleeping peacefully... These days I and imman got close and became good rivals...

I went near the bed and shook her slowly as I said "imman wake up it's time if you delay it now you will be late for the meeting..." I said shaking her but instead of responding she was crying... The salt sad tears showed pain and fear, and for an odd reason, it hurts me in return...

I just felt like hugging her and say 'it is alright but the place and the position I am in now won't allow me...' I thought as I sat beside imman patting her back as I heard her soft screams... I tried waking Her up in the process but she wasn't waking up...

And suddenly

BANG

"Aaaggr noooo..... Owww....." Imman jumped out of her bed suddenly with a loud scream as she banged her head with me in the process... "Owww..." Both of us hissed as imman fell back the bed by the impact... 'Hoo no, I have to catch her' I thought as I went forward to catch her...

Imman had her eyes closed as she waited for impact but instead, i warped my hand around her waist and caught her, she slowly opened her eyes as she didn't feel any impact, Her eyes widen when she saw me holding her. A tiny bit of blush formed across her face as she stuttered "s-shu...?" In a soft tone...

I nodded with a small smile as she panted not still getting out from the fearful dream she had... Her face was filled with fear as she suddenly jumped out of my hand and hugged me...

Her sudden movement made me a shock as I fell backward on the bed with her being above me... I felt something different... My heart was bursting out of me, my face... I felt great rushing... This felt so new but the feeling it felt so familiar and the person who came into my mind was the same... It was like... A forgotten past...

But now I got snapped out as I felt tears falling from imman's eyes... I quickly understood her and said "Imman is ok... It was just a dream... Everything is fine..." I said assuring her as she slowly moved her head looking into my eyes... Such a beauty I thought as imman blush and got up fast as apologizing for her actions making me chuckle...

I smiled and said, "well now, how about you get ready it is already 10:30 the match starts at 11 don't be late..." I said as she nodded her head with a smile...

"Fine then get ready..."

IMMAN POV:

Shu left the room as I began recollecting the small awkward process making my face heart up...

But the nightmare I had now flashed in my face again...

I saw my so-called father killing Shu in front of my eyes...

Tears began to flow as my heart sank with pain... "What should I do??" I breathed out as held my hand in my chest...

I am falling for him again and he is falling for me like before but why can't I stop this...??

I thought as my lips parted with a shaky breath, letting tears for down fastly... I love him so hard that I wish to die instead of him... I just want him to be happy...

Why is love so painful..??

I thought with a sad smile as I walked out just like that... and as soon as I kept my leg out of the room my dress changed from pajamas to my snake pit one... I just walked out and sat in the chair that was placed on the top just like a king's throne... shu was already there with his mask on as I too went and sat next to him... 

the match began and like every week the battle began... every week, a couple of bladers were thrown out for losing and for being weak... I clenched my hand each time I saw a blader being thrown out but I can't as my father always had his eye when I am out of my room!

to one extend my long nail cut my hand and made me bleed, but suddenly my intense feeling just got cut off like nothing when I felt a hand on mine. I jerked a little only to see red eye's hand above my bleeding one... he slowly came near my ears and said "control yourself... they are not gonna suffer they are just getting to escape..." he said as my eyes widen...

he is right... they got the chance to escape they need not be stuck in this misery like me! i thought as my grip loosened... as I steadied my shaky breath as I signed and lead against the chair silently with a small sad smile...

soon everything was over and I just ran and jumped over the bed to sleep but I never felt the impact of the soft surface I found myself in the air... I opened my eyes to see red-eye holding me in the air just like holing a cat... *meow~*

I was a bit pissed as I looked at him with a bit annoyed yet a pleading look so he will let me go but I was wrong he threw me at the edge of the bed making me fall on the bed and then roll over the floor... 

I pouted as I asked, "why did you do that... meow~..." I asked as I rubbed my butt as red-eye narrowed his eyebrow saying"because you just woke and only 3 hours passed and you are going to sleep again and why did you meow!?" he asked as I pouted again and said, "cause u held me like holding a cat!"

red eye signed as I silently went and rolled over the bed by that time... suddenly...

*TING*

"a message!? now?!" 

I said with confusion as I opened the message only to see "LUI!!" shu growled as I looked at him in worry... it bought me the remembering of the national tournament... I played the video only to see Lui challenging the red-eye... 

"red-eye don't accept it... please...!" I said trying to stop him but I couldn't as he said 

"NO I AM GOING, AND I AM GOING TO REVENGE HIM!"

  NOTE: imman was one of the participants in the national tournament and is the real champion... when lui broke shu's blade and won valt with an accidental burst finish... imman came up and won him with continuous 2 bursts with a score of 0-4!             

OK, GUYS I KNOW I AM ONE WEEK LATE AND I AM SO SORRY FOR THAT! ANYWAYS SOON I WILL BE UPDATING MY OTHER BOOK "THIS LOVE WAS FRAMED" SOON!

WELL THEN, VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!

THANK YOU