CHAPTER-13

"TO GET A BEY WITH A PERFECT CONNECT... THE BEY OWNERS ARE SUPPOSE TO KNOW EACH OTHER'S PAST... NOW... SHU... KURENAI... IT'S YOUR TIME TO SEE YOUR FEMALE PARTNER'S PAST!!"

SHU POV:

when the process began all i saw was darkness... pitch darkness with high cold temperature... what's going here i thought as i shivered from the cold temperature... suddenly all the black space began craking as all of them fell down like glasses from the sky... when in completely fell all i saw was 2 girls in the sky... 

one looked pure while the other looked like... A DEMON?! i thought as i noticed the white girl crying with sorrows and the place around her had a dead red rose with blood on it... i slowly walked towards her and touched her cheeks everything around me smashed again as i found inside the girl's past...

PAST storylines = BOLD

"ha ha ha come on .......! let's go and play!!"  a boy and a girl were running happily chasing each other... 'wait what did she call the boy as and his face if was not clear... all i could see was his hair was... white?! i couldn't hear his name too..!' i thought as i saw both the boy and girl running and playing around happily...  as i noticed a woman walk towards both of them as she kissed the girl on her cheeks and kissed the boy on his forehead as she wiped their dirt-covered face but there he came...

"ASHTEM...!" the boy, girl, and the women growled as he walked towards them with a smug smirk as they had a frowned face... ashtem then began speaking... "both of you... i want you and your son to move out of the kingdom and live as a normal human...!" he said as they lady growled and shouted...

"you greedy bastard are you trying to take imman under your control so you can become a member of royalty...?!" she said as ashtem said, "well that is quite true... you both of them are the royal demon but unfortunately you lost your husband and became a widow and now the posting of your husband came to me as, i am the head minister... and imman she is a commoner in the demon clan but a demon with the power of the demon god in her...is the one which makes her the next royalty... who should marry your son..."

he said as all the guards of the castle stood there with the swords around the lady... the little girl cried as she stood behind the boy as the little boy tried protecting her... the lady chuckled and said... "well as you wish... i and my son will leave but listen to this... he will come back and will take his destinated queen with the throne in his head... and you will be seeing this from your grave...! MARK MY WORD... ASHTEM...!"

END:

again everything broke... with a bright light as i noticed the girl crying with tears falling down as the lady dragged the boy away from her... the little girl began losing control as her power began affecting the surrounding... the castle began cracking... everything began falling the girl screamed... "you... you took him away from me... WHY YOUUUU.....!" and suddenly blacked out... my surrounding became pitch black as i shiver from the sudden change...

then i noticed 2 girls the same girls who i saw in the first... but this time the pure one instead of walking towards me... went towards the demon looked one... as the demon girl asked the pure white girl's hand whose eyes filled with tears... as the white-haired girl gave her hand to the demon girl... she changed...

the sadness sorrow ness turned to rage

the sadness sorrow ness turned to rage... the pure white color turned to bloody red... even after the change her eyes were stained with tears... 'poor girl i thought...!' as suddenly she began walking towards me making me startled... 

'no no no no run run run...!' i thought as my body stood froze...! 'damn it...!' i thought as the girl came near me and caressed my cheeks making me startled... i stood there in surprise and shock as the girl's tears fell off as she slowly whispered... "don't leave me shu... i love you...!!" 

my eyes widen as my heartbeat raised sweat fell off my face as a sudden sharp pain hit my head as memories flooded... 

MEMORIES!:

"IT'S PLEASURE TO MET YOU ALL, HI I AM IMMAN AISAKA"

'am i imagining things or is she looking just like me!?'  'shu's thought'

"The second place goes to IMMAN AISAKA the mysterious blader and the first female blader to get such a high ranking!"

.

.

.

"I'm sorry for dragging you into this SHU!"

"THE DEMON PRINCESS IMMAN AISAKA?!"

I'm sorry... and... i won't get mad if you don't forgive me... and won't blame you if you get someone else better than me... c-cause... i-i d-deserve t-this... I DESERVE THIS PAIN FOR BEING A DEMON!!"

MEMORIES END:

tears fell off my eyes as i fell on my knees imman aisaka... the first love of my life... who i forgot for a long time... and yet fell for the same girl after memory loss... she is a demon princess and i am a human... and i don't care if i have to die... first i have to save imman from here... i thought as everything got completed for the partnering ship... only making a blade is remaining...!

IMMAN POV:

as soon as shu came out i ran to him and hugged him as i said "thank god... i was so worried...!" i said as shu hugged me back and said... "well that was pretty easy and the thing is...!" shu said but began dragging the last sentence making me confuse as i asked, "well... you can feel free shu...!"

shu hesitated but said... "i remember everything now... imman... everything...!" he said as my eyes widen in shock and surprise as i stood frozen... but suddenly i heard my so-called father's voice...

"DEMON GAURD CATCH HIM... NOW, WITH THE PRINCESS...!"

"W-WHAT?!"

TO BE CONTINUED...