CHAPTER-5

AND YOU ARE RIGHT A LATE UPDATE... YOU MAY ASK WHY??! IT IS LATE BECAUSE OF SCHOOL I AM SO SORRY!!

BACK TO THE STORY:

"and with the burst finished with the score of 4-2 shu Kurenai is the winner of the district tournament!!..."

SITUATION: 
it is the final match between shu and valt in the district tournament and now shu won the tournament with a score of 4-2! 

SHU POV:

the match i wanted from valt my wish was full filled but this match only gave me a hunger of winning, and my dased out thought was distracted by imman catching my eyes... she was standing in the dark hiding her face from the public... she looked at me and smiled as she clapped her hand...

i smiled at her back and i noticed her missing the next second she saw my smile... 'what was that and where did she go?!' was the only thought that ran in my mind, my heart ached in concert for her and from when did i become this different... i never felt this for anyone what's wrong with my body, REALLY?!...

'why is my altitude, character, my training schedule... indeed everything is changing in me... WHY?! is it because of the wound?! OR...' I turned towards the direction where imman once stood and said "is it because of her!!"

IMMAN POV: (at her bedroom)

"Good to hear that you won... shu Kurenai... CONGRATS blue nut you have leveled up so fast..." i said as i saw the match from my room by using my demonic power... "young lady this is the first time i am seeing you care for a person this much... what is special about him?!..." i heard one of my maids indeed a friend of mine asking me... i giggled lightly and said "no one can be special to me... other than my mother who was killed cruelly by my father...!" i said the last word in a dark pitch tone showing my bit of emotion out... 

"cool-cool... well if he is not special why do you royal demon care about the mortal human?!" that sentence made me think twice and at the same time made me angry! "DON'T... don't mention shu as some low creature........ i-i just don't know... what's wrong with me, i feel so good i mean feel some mixture of pain and warmth from being with him... i get the pic of my father killing him when i think about him... i begin to get scared about his safety a lot... my heart aches to see him with someone other than me... a-and........ i-"

i was cut off as she said "i get it... you are in love! you fell in love with a human... I'm sorry i mean you fell in love with a boy named shu!!" my eyes widen at the sentence... "L-love?!" i said in an unsure tone as my maid/friend ran and hugged me as she said "yes you are in love..." i began to tear up as i said "S-so i am not cruel and heartless like my father?!... i have heart i at least care about someone hu?!..." 

*swish*

"hu?! w-what was t-that for?!" my friend/maid slapped me across my face making me shock "you... you are not heartless and never was... you are not cruel and never will ya?! what made you compare yourself to the cruel monster like your father?!" she shouted the sentence with tears streaming down her face... i was startled by her words...