CHAPTER-2

This early update is because of the request asked by 

and ya you guys must have noticed that the book name has been changed...

ya, i did i felt the book name being dumb and ya so i did change it to something dumber!! 😛

"WITH A BURST FINISH MERIUM WILD WOLF WON! WITH THE SCORE OF 2-0!"

SHU POV:

my eyes widen in surprise to see sprizen burst in the air... imman got her blade and smiled as she said "thanks for the challenge shu it was fun...!" with that she left making every one of us speechless...

i clenched my hand with the anger of defeat with only one question "who is she really?!" valt got hyped and shouted "i am gonna ask her to join the club... " his shout brought me back to my reality...

'SHE SURELY IS SOMEONE I MUST KEEP MY EYES ON... those beautiful eyes, shiny beautiful hair and that soft li-' aagh i shouldn't think about it in this way!! 

"Everyone look the rank of top 5 bladers around the world is gonna be announced!!" Nika shouted... every one of us went to see the top bladers...

"WELCOME BEYBLADE FAN AND BLADERS... today we are here to announce the TOP-5 bladers of the world...!!"

THE FIRST PLACE GOES TO...

FREE DE LA HOYA... the world champion...

and THE SECOND PLACE GOES TO...

IMMAN AISAKA... the mysterious blader and the first woman to get such a high rank...

the most unique thing about her is she never participated in the world championship!! YET her blading skills gave her big progress!!"

'UNBELIEVABLE....!!' being such a strong blader her reaction was like a blader who is blading for the first time!!  i left the roof and went to the class without hearing the other ranking and the calls of others...

i noticed imman sitting in the class with some books in her hand, she surely must be a topper! 'a new rival on the first day of the year!' GREAT!

TIME SKIPPED:

"IMMAN PLEASE JOIN THE CLUB... PLEASE... PLEASE... PLEASE!"

IMMAN POV:

'man i by myself was never stubborn like this boy!!' "valt i said 1000's of time i will tell my decision in the evening!!" he jumped high in the air and asked "well will the answer be yes in the evening!!??" he asked with his best puppy eyes...

'how cute!' i chuckled at the altitude and said "well it depends upon my mood... if my mood was good then it will be yes and if not it will be no!!" he shouted, "WHAT!!... well then i am taking the responsibility of keeping  your mood good!!" 

i gave him the look 'seriously dude?!' i heard a chuckle from my back which made me a bit embarrassed by the surrounding that valt gave me... i turned fastly to see the person... 'ow..' i began to blush deeply... it was s-shu... and he was just an inch away from my face 'OMG'

he too had a slight blush on his face we both felt like looking into the mirror, we both were stunned by the situation... my mind was searching for the word to speak "i-i aa.." i tried my best to trail some words until "GUYS!!..." 

both of us were brought back to reality as shu spoke "what's the matter valt?" valt pouted at shu's question as he said "that must be my question to you shu... it was you and imman who got zoned out!!" both shu and valt turned towards me to see me having an 'O' look as i mentally screamed by the surrounding awkwardness!!