Prologue

2 humans... 3 dragons, in a cave speaking to one another. It had never been done before, as all dragons knew that humans never got along with any dragon. It was a lot of the reason that Plyma had started the war in the first place, the humans always hunted and tracked down to kill innocent dragons.
Maybe if he would have started with that, he could have gotten the red dragons on their side. Plyma knew that the red dragons would never take their side on that though. No matter how terrible humans were to dragons, for some reason the red dragons always took the side of the humans in any sort of war.
That is why he knew that the red dragons must be removed as well. There was no room for them on a world like this one. They thought that they were much smarter than the black dragons, and that the black dragons did not really understand what they were doing.
Luckily though, they had a leader that would guide them. He had saved the black dragons, as in fact, after the last war, they were going to lock up all of the black dragons, until they became extinct, but luckily Plyma had been there to change the minds of the red dragons.
He was lucky that he had been a close friend with Himla at the time. Those days were over now, and Plyma knew what must be done, in order to save the world. He knew that the red dragons would never be on his side, that is why they had to go.
He could not wait til the day that he was standing on his old friend, while his old friend begged for him to let him live, and to let the red dragons stay alive. He would smile at Himla, and not say a word as he lifted his head up for the black dragons to finish off Himla's tribe.
After he saw his tribe mates killed in front of his eyes, then, that is when Plyma would finally put an end to his puny existance. But right now, this was not about Plyma at all. Plyma was in fact nearly a thousand kilometers away from the humans and the dragons that were meeting in this cave.
He would soon find out about the humans taking the side of the red dragons very soon though. That is what would scare him, he knew they would win if they were against each other as well, but if they teamed up, than that is when things would get dicey.
Plyma was fairly sure that the humans would not take the side of the red dragons. Humans had always hated any type of dragon, the red dragons would be no different for them. Especially since they did not know the difference in who was good, and who was bad.
Off the subject of Plyma though, as the scene now got closer to Himla, Socra, Jangra, John and Joseph, as they were alone in a small cave. It had been very chaotic at first, once the tribe had found out there were humans in their camp, it all had gone crazy.
Luckily the good leader that Himla had been, he got to stop the tribe before one of them might have attacked the innocent humans. The tribe had scared, but also crazy looks on their faces, when Himla had told the humans to go up to the front of the camp.
Himla, Socra, and Jangra knew right away who they were, once they had seen the face of the younger human. It was Joseph, he had been the one that they had seen in those strange meetings and places that they had been at quite late at night.
It did not take very long for Joseph to calm down John as well, as he was fairly sure that they were done for, once the dragons had seen them. John only knew dragons as evil creatures, he did not know the difference between the red and the black dragons just yet.
It would take some time for him to get used to it as well, as the dragons he had been hunting all of his life, they had been not just black dragons, but also a red dragon here and there. Luckily the calm voice of Joseph seemed to calm John down, as he had his bow ready at any time.
Not that it would due all that much, at most he might get 2 or 3 kills before he would be taken down and killed at this range. Now that the humans and the dragons were in the cave together, it all seemed to be calm and collect now, as the scene now tuned in to the voice of Joseph, as he began to speak.
"Himla... I thought that you were not going to be the leader of the tribe any more... What happened? You have a change of heart suddenly?" Joseph said to him, in a tone that almost seemed to be a bit sarcastic, though he had not meant for it to be that way.
Himla looked at him for a bit of time, as he remembered how he had been for the past year or so, and how he had really let down his tribe. He lowered his head to the ground at the same time as well, as it hurt him a lot, as well as the fact that he had lost his son.
He had nearly killed his other son as well, it a bit of rage, from the pain that he had been in. If that would have happened, than all of the red dragons, and the humans as well, they all would have been done for. Himla lifted his head up, as he had known that Joseph had not meant to have a sarcastic voice, as he then began to speak to him.
"I saw him, and I learned something from him... It was all my fault, and I made a mistake... I am back, and I am ready now to lead my tribe... How about you all?" He said as he squinted his head at John, as he could tell that he was the leader, and not Joseph, though Joseph was the one that had always had those dreams.
Joseph turned his head back over to John as well, as he was waiting for him to speak back to Himla. John was still a bit lost however, as he was not too sure if this was real, and if he was in fact speaking to a dragon, as if all of this was normal.
John looked at him for just a few moments, until he eventually nodded back to the dragon, as he blinked his eyes a couple of times, to try and get the thoughts out of his head. Normally he did not have to worry about that. John then lifted his head up to the dragon that was in front of him, and then he began to speak to him.
"Sorry... This all seems a bit crazy to me, I had always been told that dragons were evil and they killed any human that they saw... Anyways... Yes... We are getting our legion ready to fight, and I suppose that we are not fighting your species?" He said back to Himla, looking at him a bit confused, as he was just trying to make sure that they were on the same page.
Himla looked at him for a few moments, with a bit of a smirk on his face. He could tell, though the human was smart, and he was very strong as well, he was a bit new to being a leader and all of that. He remembered when he had been the same way.
Himla took those thoughts out of his head, as he knew that he needed to have his thoughts focused on the humans that were with him at the moment. He then nodded back to the human, before John thought maybe something different was going on, and he began to speak back to him.
"Yes... We are on the same side this time, make sure that all the humans know that, as we've had a few incidents in other tribes... I think you should go now, it is getting a bit late, and I must speak to the tribe... Best of luck to the both of you!"