Chapter 5 (Josephs PoV/Johns PoV) Bath

I looked at John for a few moments, as I thought through all of this in my head at the same time as well. I was not sure what to think about it either. I knew it had been coming for quite a while, and I also knew a lot of the legion had already been here.
I had got to meet a few of them as well, but I had mainly been sticking to myself over the last couple of days. I was a bit scared, not at the actual people, but I knew that they were all looking up at me, and they were expecting me to succeed.
There were not many people left from the original legion, and those that were left, were mainly a part of Johns main group. He had a group of a lot of his people that he was really close with, and that he really trusted. Not even I was allowed in to those meetings.
Not that I should be anyways, I knew that some day, I would be the leader of the legion, but that day did not seem to be coming any time soon. Right now, it almost felt like they were using me, to find out more about the dragons, and all of that.
I suppose that I should not be looking at it like that, I knew that this was very important, and they were trying to save the damn world! I shook my head, as I tried my best to try to shake it all off at the same time too. I wanted to just shake it all off completely, but right after I got off that, I went back to a completely different subject.
I knew that they were all looking up to me for hope. I am sure that a lot of them had been told a lot of stories about my uncle. I knew he had some sort of almost wizard like powers. I was not sure if I would ever get to that point either.
I also knew that my uncle was one of the best fighters, and most accurate shooters in the entire legion as well. I had seen how accurate and how gifted John was at, and the fact that he had told me that he was no where near my uncle, told me a lot of where I was at right now.
Sure, I knew that he was just being humble. At the same time though, I still knew that a part of what he told me, was in fact correct as well. I shook my head, as I knew that it was the last thing that I should be worried about at the moment.
I still knew that the whole legion was expecting me to be great at the same time too. It was a lot of stress for me to uphold, all at once. I turned my head around, as I heard a bit of a sigh from the other side of the room that I was in as well.
I looked up at where it had come from, as I saw that John was at the door way to the room, and I had completely forgotten that he was here in the first place. I looked at him, as I just shrugged my shoulders, as I was not sure what to say to him.
He had his eyes squinted at me, almost as if he was trying to read through my soul. I stated back at him for a few moments too, as if I was just going to let him do so. I then shook my head, more to myself, as I began to speak to him at the same time as well.
"Sorry John... I am just a bit caught up in a mix right now. I had a dream about the dragons again last night, if you want to hear about it." I told him. He looked at me, the same way that he normally did whenever I spoke to him. He just kept those eyes squinted at me, as per usual.
I just shook my head, as I was getting a bit tired of it, though I was not going to say anything about it. I got out of my bed, and then I began to walk to the bathroom at the same time too. I was just about to close the door, and get ready to take a bath, when I then stopped myself.
I poked my head out at the same time too, as I turned my head over to John, as I had just heard him speak to me, just before I had gone to the bathroom. I nodded for him to go ahead and say whatever it was that he was going to say to me, and he did so, after just a couple more seconds.
"You can tell me about it, but this time I am going to have my important legion members with us. They need to hear, and to tell us good advice, and make plans as well." He said to me. I looked at him for a few moments, as I then just lowered my head down to the floor at the same time too.
I was not so sure what to say back to him, it seemed a bit crazy that I was even seeing dragons in my dreams, and I sometimes wondered if any of it was even real in the first place. I knew it was real at the same time too, as my mother had been killed by them, and I had seen Pops get murdered right in front of my eyes as well.
I felt sick, as I remembered that vivid memory, almost as if it were a dream, at the same time too. They were real, all of this was, and I knew it, no matter how badly I wanted to tell myself that it was not. I shook my head, as I lifted it up to John as well.
At this point, me and John were a lot closer than we ever had been before, and I trusted him a lot more at the same time too. I felt like I had a bit of a problem with his plans, and I should let him know about it, too. I then began to respond to what he had just told me.
"Can we just keep it with me and you? I feel like people think that I am crazy when I tell them about those things." I said to him. He looked at me for just a few moments, as just as he had done, just a bit ago, he then squinted his eyes at me once again.
I felt like I already knew what his answer was going to be to what I had just asked of him. It was going to be a hard no. I lowered my head to the ground at the same time as well. It sometimes really did not feel like I was going to be the next leader of this legion.
I sat there for a few more moments, as there was no response. It did not surprise me though, as it usually took John a bit of some time to think through what it was that he was going to respond to me with. I was not too worried about it, for the time being at least.
I was just about to close the door, and get ready to take a bath, as I felt like I was going to give John a bit more time to think, or he was just going to respond to me with a no, at the same time as well. I shook my head, but just as I was about to close the door, once again I heard him begin to speak back to me. I poked my head through the door, as I listened to what it was that he had to say to me.
"Joseph... Your uncle had a group of people that he spoke to of the same things that you went through... He did not just talk to me. All of these people have seen dragons, and they all know about what your uncle had seen... They do not think that you are crazy..." He said to me. I looked at him for a few moments, as I once again lowered my head to the ground.
I knew that he was right, and I was sure that my uncle had in fact done so as well. I needed to trust these people a lot more than I did right now. They knew that I was not crazy, and he was right, every person had seen a few dragons at this point.
A lot of them had lost family to them too, as it was a lot of the reason that many of them had joined this legion in the first place. I shook my head, as I was not sure what it was that had gotten in to me. I then lifted my head up to John, as I then began to speak back to him.
"I suppose that you are right... I just still am not sure what the hell is going on with me half of the time..." I responded to him. He looked at me for just a few moments as well. As I saw him lower his head to the ground, at the same time as well.
It seemed like he was going a bit deep into his imagination right now, as it looked to be a lot more serious than him just thinking of what it was that he was going to say back to me, such as it normally was. I stared at him for just a few moments, as I did not dare try to think of what had gone on with him in his past.