Chapter 41 (Josephs POV) Get Up!

I stared up at the ceiling for quite a while, as it hard been dark for a quite a bit of some time at this point, though we were nearing the months of cold, so it made sense as to why it would be getting dark a lot faster, what did not make all that much sense to me how ever, was as to why Julia was not back yet.
I blinked a few times at the same time as well, as I remember the guy that had been his ex boy friend, as he had brought that up to every one in front of the whole crowd. I was not the one that looked to be the idiot this time luckily enough for me. He was the one that had made a bit of a fool of him self with what he had said to every one that had been there to witness it.
I wish that I could feel bad for the guy as well, but I really could not at the same time too, as he had got in to a big fight with me in front of every one at the bar that one night, as he had made him self look like quite a bit of a fool if I was going to be honest, but he had got a lot of peoples eyes on me, for sure that night.
I was not really a big fan of that for sure either, as I liked to stick in a quiet place by my self if I was going to be honest with my self. I let out a bit of a sigh at the same time too how ever, as I knew all of that was besides the point, and there was hardly any one that even remembered the bar that night for one, as they were all drunk, and I doubt that there would be hardly any of them in this specific legion.
I shook my head, as my head then went back on to the thoughts that he was in fact her ex boy friend, and it had me a bit worried, as there was with out a doubt that the guy was good looking, as well as the fact that he was here with all of us, and she might know that as well.
I could not help but be worried all of the time that she might be cheating on me, but at the same time too, how could you really blame me for it? It all started when she had not told me about that guy in the first place, and that was when I lost a lot of my trust in her, and when I started to get worried about her messing around with other guys.
I closed my eyes, as I felt like I could no longer look at the ceiling, nor look out at the window to see all of the stars in the sky either. I just wanted to go to sleep... Why had she not got here yet? I knew that they did not go in the fields or take care of their animals by the time it got dark.
She had to be some where getting some sleep right? I had to figure that she was down stairs, on the couch, or maybe even in another room as she had to figure that I was asleep, and she did not want to wake me. Which of course she should know not to be the case, as it was hard for me to get sleep, especially in a case such as this one.
She very well could be in that guys tent, messing around with him, and I knew that could be a possibility. That is what kind of scared me the most if I was going to be honest with my self. I knew that I needed sleep, and those were the type of thoughts that I should not be thinking about right now, if I was to do so in the first place.
I had to figure that when I fell to sleep, I was going to wake up and find that I was going to be in a dream with a bunch of the dragons once again, as they were going to make all sorts of threats to me once they found out that I was there. I knew that it was safe where I was at right now, and they could not find us here, due to the spell that my uncle had put, but still, I could not be freaked out that there was in fact a dragon speaking to me, and not just that, but it was also threatening to kill a lot of people that I loved.
I rolled around in my bed, as I knew that I needed to get to sleep though, as I was worn out as it was. Tomorrow I would get to meet the group that I was in, in the legion, and we would start our training with them at the exact same time too. I was sort of excited about that, but at the same time too, I still could not help but to have the worried thoughts on my mind as to what Julia might be doing.
I let out a much louder sigh this time, as I stood still in the bed, as I felt like I had got my self in to a bit of a comfortable position now, that I was able to get to sleep in, as I had a frown on my face, as I did so as well, which was not a good start for the dreams that I knew I was bound to have tonight.
I shook off all of the thoughts that were going through my head at the current moment, and I then nodded to my self, as the fact that I was exhausted began to wear on me, as it did not take long for me to fall asleep, once all of my thoughts had gone a bit vacant.