Chapter 44 (Jangras POV) Meet Her

I looked at all of the dragons that were in front of me, as I could not help but to show fear on my face, even if that was exactly what Socra had told me not to do. I knew that she was right as well, as I knew that no one was thinking about it, as well as the fact that no one was judging me at all either.
For some reason how ever, I still could not help but to be just a slight bit afraid of the fact that I had to do as such. I saw that all of the eyes were on me, as I knew that was the reason as to why I was so afraid in the first place, like it or not, I never was a dragon that seemed to seek for attention.
I some times wished that I was not the dragon of destiny, and that I was just a normal dragon. Not a cave dragon, as that was not exactly the life that I had wanted to live either. I was not so sure as to what was going on with me at this very moment, as I was not quite sure as to what it was that I did want.
I sighed a bit to my self, as I knew that no one in the clearing had noticed it thankfully as well, as I knew that all of that was besides the point too. This was some sort of important moment, as Socra had already told me just a bit about my role in it, but she still had kept it quite a bit mysterious to me at the exact same time.
Perhaps she wanted me to be excited for it, which was not the case at all, as I would have thought that she might have learned that at this point, as I really did not like surprises for one, nor did I like being the dragon of destiny, no matter how many times people told me that it was a privilege to have those kinds of powers.
I did not really view it as powers how ever, as I really did not like the attention that I got from every dragon when ever it was that I went past one of them, as for some odd reason or another, they seemed to be a bit in fear to be near me, even though I was supposedly the dragon that was supposed to save all of us.
I had to take it at some point though, as I did feel a bit of a privilege to be such a strong dragon for sure, as I knew that was more what people destined for, than it was to be a leader, even if they said they wanted to be one, they did not know how much time, and how much stress it put on a dragon.
I knew it would only get worse when I was to become the leader of the tribe too, as that kind of freaked me out a bit as well. I shook my head, as I closed my eyes at the exact same time too, as I was not quite sure as to what it was that I should do right now, as I could feel the stares that people had on me at this moment, as if I was the one that they expected to be speaking.
I shivered at those thoughts, as I had stepped up to speak to the tribe so many different times, so I was not so sure as to why this time it was freaking me out so much. Perhaps it was due to the fact that I did not have my father with me this time, as I knew that was probably why so many of them expected me to speak, as I was the son of our leader.
Those thoughts then erased from my mind how ever, as I heard flapping of some wings from right behind me, as I opened my eyes, and immediately turned my head around, so that I could see who it was that had just flown up on me on top of this cliff at this very moment in time as well.
I blinked a few times, as to no surprise of course, which I should not have thought that it would have even been so in the first place, the dragon happened to be my mentor, and also the deputy of the tribe Socra, as for some reason I had nearly forgotten that she had even been with me in the first place.
It was as if I had thought that I actually was alone on this all of the way, and that I had to speak up to the tribe and explain why we had called this meeting in the first place, which of course, I did not have a clue as to what it could be, besides the fact that my father was going to meet with the other leaders of red dragon tribes, and I was soon to join them.
I shook my head at the same time as well, as I began to feel just a little bit more safe, now that I knew that she was still with me, and I did not have to do this by my self. As a matter of fact as well, I was fairly certain that I did not have to do any of this, besides the easy part that I was over with now.
I blinked a few times, as I locked eyes with Socra for quite a bit of some time, as she then suddenly nodded to me at the same time too. I looked at her for just a bit longer, as I then nodded right back over to her. She then began to speak a bit quietly to me now, as it was clear that she did not want the rest of the tribe to hear what it was that she had to say to me, as I did in fact listen as to what it was that she had to say in the first place.
"Alright Jangra... You are good to go now..." She said to me, as she rolled her eyes at me at the exact same time as well. I was a bit lost by it at first, until I then realized as to what it was that she was getting at, as I had just been standing at the top of the cliff for quite a bit of some time, with my eyes closed.
If any thing, it should not be the fact that I had to speak up to every one that might get me a bit embarrassed, it was the fact that I had just been standing at the top of the cliff with no sort of emotion on my face, with my eyes closed as every one seemed to be staring at me.
I felt like a bit of an idiot, as I looked at the tribe that was below me at the exact same time too, to try to see what their reactions would be to it, and how harshly they were going to judge me for acting like an idiot, which made me shiver quite a bit as I did in fact look to see what all of them were thinking about me right now.
To my surprise, which I felt that it should not be at all. I saw that they had their eyes on Socra, and none of them seemed to be judging me, or laughing at me at all, as I saw a lot serious looks on the faces of the dragons that were below me, as it was clear that they were all interested in what it was that Socra had to say to them, as I saw that all of their eyes were on her, as Socra begin to walk to the very front of the cliff ahead of me.
Well of course, there was a lot of serious looks on the faces of many of the dragons, but at the same time too, I could see quite a bit of an embarrassed look on the faces of many others, as I then realized just who it was that I was looking at in the first place, as I saw all of those dragons were huddled up in a small little group, as I saw that it was Lunks group.
I could not help but to have a bit of a grin on my face, as I saw that none of them were paying me any sort of attention at this moment, due to the fact that they were embarrassed about how miserably they had failed, as I saw that a lot of them had their heads to the ground, and the others that did not seem to be quite as bad as the rest, had their eyes on Socra, as it was clear that they did not want to look at me.
Maybe I was getting a bit too high on my self perhaps, as I knew that this was Socra's time to speak, and that none of them should have their eyes on me at all at this very moment any ways. I shook my head, as I looked away from all of them at the same time too, as I then looked in to the crowd.
I saw Socra stop her self at the top of the cliff, as she had no room to go any further. Once she made sure that she was on some steady footing, she then looked at all of the dragons that were below her in the clearing of the tribal grounds. I watched her look at all of them for quite a bit of some time, with a bit of a blank look on her face.
It seemed like she did not want to start to speak to any of them at all, at this very moment in time, which I could tell was making a lot of them quite a bit uncomfortable due to that fact, as just like a lot of the dragons in Lunks group, I saw many dragons dip their heads low to the ground, as if they were afraid to hear some bad news.
From what Socra had told me at the very least, though I was sure that she had not gotten in to too much detail, I had heard that my father had gone to go and meet up with a bunch of other dragon leaders from other tribes, so I was not so sure as to what it could be that would be scary on all of this, besides the fact that they might betray us for some reason.
I shook my head, as I then sighed at the same time too, as I felt like Socra was simply doing it to make a bit of a scene for some reason, which was a bit rare for her. Perhaps she felt like this was one of these situations as to where it might be a good idea. I knew that she was a smart dragon, and she knew what it was that she was doing.
I blinked a few times, as it felt like it was going to stay silent for quite a bit more time as well, testing the dragons even more. That was of course, until all of the sudden, I heard a dragon step up to speak loudly, for all of the dragons in the clearing to hear her. I looked at her, a bit surprised, as I then listened as to what it was that she had to say.
"Where is Himla? Is he not supposed to lead these meetings? We have not seem from him in days! Has some thing happened to him?" The dragon began to say, so that all of the dragons around her could hear as to what it was, which I was not sure if it was a cry for attention, or if she really was in fact worried for my father.
I felt like it could go both ways all at once, due to the fact that I knew that a lot of the dragons in our tribe did not trust my father still, and a lot of them did not want him as a leader. It was as if, perhaps, they thought that they could do a much better job than my father was doing at this moment.
Well of course... I suppose that I should not defend my father all that much, as he had done a fair bad job at leading the tribe for quite a bit of some time not too long ago, but at the same time, how much could you really blame him for it? Hell... I should be the one most upset out of all of them, as he had nearly tried to kill me.
I sighed a bit to my self at the same time too, as I then shook my head as well, as I did my best to try to shake off all of those thoughts from out of my head, as I then got my focus back on the presence, and all that was going on around me at this very moment in time too.
I blinked, as I heard a lot of chatter from many of the dragons, as it seemed like Socra did not have any sort of plans on responding to what it was that the dragon had said to her not too long before now. I felt a bit sick, as to what a lot of the dragons were saying, as I heard a lot of words such as, "Plyma killed him!" Or another one for instance was, "Did he get sick and die?"
It was more the first one that scared me the most, as I was fairly certain that I would have known that he had got sick and some how passed along that fast. Besides, I should not even think about that at all either, as Socra had already told me as to where it was that Himla had gone to in the first place.
Well perhaps, not the exact area, but she had told me at the very least, that he had gone to meet with some of the leaders, to try to make plans on what it was that we were going to do with the black dragons. I shook my head, as I shook off those thoughts all at once at the same time as well.
Suddenly how ever, there was some thing that came up to me, as to the fact that some one had said that Plyma might have killed him. I began to get a little bit scared, and a bit freaked out like a saw much of the tribe was right now, as I had not a clue as to where my father had gone in the very first place any ways.
Perhaps he could have been set up in to a trap, or maybe they might have found him whilst he had been traveling, and managed to kill him, or at the very least badly injure him. I felt a bit sick as I let those thoughts flow through my head all at once, as I closed my eyes at the same time too, for just a bit of some time.
I did not want to think on that, as I was not sure as to what I would do if I lost my father, shortly after losing my own brother. It scared me as to even think on those sorts of thoughts. There was also the fact too, that my father was the leader of this tribe, and it made sense as to why many of them were freaked out about that.
The tribe would not have a clue as to what it was that we were going to do if we were to lose our leader. I shivered as I thought on that all at once, as I felt very sick, as I did my best to try to shake all of it off, and try to tell my self that it was not going to be the case, no matter how much that I knew that it very well could be.
I looked away from all of the dragons that were beneath me in the clearing, as I did my best to try to think of some thing that my clear my thoughts, and clear all of the voices that were speaking all around me at this very moment in time as well, as I was not so sure as to what it was that I should do any ways.
I then looked over to Socra, as I saw her lift her head up from the corner of my eye, as I felt just a little bit safe to look at her, as if my father really had died in fact, than it meant that she would be the new leader of the tribe. I shook my head once again, as I did my best to try to shake off those quite dark set of thoughts.
The crowd seemed to become a little bit more silent, which I was not sure if that were due to the fact that I had my focus on her, and it was drowning out all of the back ground noise, or if it were due to the fact that a lot of the tribe had their eyes on her, and they had seen her lift her head up, as it was clear that she was about to speak up.
Either way, it did not matter all that much any ways, as I knew that as soon as the tribe began to hear her step up to speak, they would all become silent any ways, so there really was nothing to be concerned about, as it seemed like Socra just wanted to let the tribe vent for the time being.
Well that was of course, until this point now, as I saw her nod to all of the dragons that were in the clearing, as she then all of the sudden began to speak up, like I had done a few moments before now, to the entire tribe, as I then listened as to what it was that she had to say to all of them in the very first place.
"No... Himla is just fine... You all need to relax yourselves... He is just some where else right now..." She said to all of them, as, as soon as she had said it, it seemed like I heard one big sigh of relief from the entire crowd that was beneath me, as I then turned my head away from Socra, and back over to the crowd once again.
I squinted my eyes at some of the dragons, but it was clear that none of them had my attention at all, as most of them were looking up at Socra, as to what it was that she had said in the first place, as it was clear that many of them were waiting for her to continue on with where she had left off on speaking to all of them.
That was not the case at all how ever, as I saw that the look on the face of Socra from not all too far away, seemed to be content with the fact that she wanted to stay silent for just a little bit longer, and let the tribe speak amongst themselves for some bit of time, which of course, the tribe did as such, as it seemed like none of them had their attention on Socra at all, for any longer.
I rolled my eyes, as I was not sure as to how stupid they could be, as I really just wanted to kind of get over all of this, so that Socra could tell me as to what it was that she needed be to do so badly. Maybe that was why it seemed to be Socra was taking such a long time, as perhaps she was a little bit afraid to tell me as to what it was.
I shook my head, as I knew that Socra was never afraid. Not to her self at all, for other people, if they got in to any sort of danger. Perhaps that was due to the fact that she did not seem to feel as much pain any more, after what my father had to do to her husband, after he had challenged my father.
I felt a bit sick, as I suddenly shook off those thoughts at the same time too, as I got my focus back on the present, and all that was happening at this very moment in time, as I still heard a whole lot of voices speaking to one another from below the cliff that I was on top of right now.
I sighed, as I kind of felt like I almost wanted to give up at this very moment in time, as I was about to lower my self to the ground, like I was going to fall asleep some how, which I knew was a very bad idea, as my father had got quite a bit upset at me, when he had seen me do as such one time, when there was a boring meeting.
I shook off all of those thoughts at the same time how ever, as I got my focus back on to some thing that was going on at this very moment. I blinked a few times to see as to what it was, or rather who it was, as I saw a male dragon step up to speak to the entire tribe, just like the female dragon had done not too long ago.
It was a bit of some shock to me as well, as it was not normal for so many dragons to step up and speak to a leader such as this. It was not against the rules by any means at all, as it was in fact told that you should do that if you had a question, or perhaps had good advice to say to the leader.
Normally dragons were just too scared to speak up to so many dragons, so I supposed that it made quite a bit of some sense, though at the same time it kind of did not, as many dragons had a lot of dreams for some reason, to be the leader of the tribe one day, which it was clear that they did not think of the stress that it took to step up and speak in front of the entire tribe.
I shook my head how ever, as I then shook off all of those thoughts all at once at the same time too, as I then got my focus back on to the dragon that was speaking up in front of the whole tribe right now, as I then all of the sudden, listened as to what it was that he had to say to Socra.
"Well... Do you mind telling us where it is that he is at right now?" He said to Socra, as I then began to realize that it made sense that a dragon such as his stature would step up to speak, as I knew that it was not nearly as scary to him, due to the fact that he was a warrior dragon, and he led a group of many other dragons in training.
I shook my head, as I then shook all of those thoughts from my head at the exact same time too, as I knew that it was besides the point, and those kind of thoughts at this very moment, were very useless to me, and they did not help me at all. I sighed just in the slightest, which I knew no one could notice even if it was a loud sigh, as the crowd below me was far too loud at this current moment in time.
I looked over to Socra, as I then squinted my eyes at her at the exact same time too, as I kind of agreed with what the guy had said, as she was holding this off for far too long, for no reason what so ever either. Socra did not seem to be paying me any sort of mind what so ever though, as she had a bit of a grin on her face for some reason, as she stared in to the crowd, as if this was enjoyable.
I was not so sure as to what was going on with her at this current moment in time, as this really did not seem normal for her. I really was starting to think that my theory about her not really wanting to tell me what it was that she had to say, was actually coming in to play right now, as she seemed to be holding these questions off for far too long now.
It kind of annoyed me, kind of like I could tell it annoyed some of the dragons that were below the cliff, though I mostly saw that a bunch of them were still quite a bit scared as to what it was that she was going to say to all of them, even after saying that Himla was okay, and nothing bad had happened to him.
That was besides the point though, as I felt like they were just scared to the fact that for some reason, she just did not want to tell them as to what it was that was going on. I sighed a bit, as I shook my head, as I nearly wanted to smash my head in to the rock beneath me, as I really was getting quite a bit tired of all of this.
Just before I made a move to do some thing stupid like that how ever, I finally then heard the voice of Socra, as it seemed like, much to the relief of many dragons, that she was finally ready to speak up to all of us. I let out a bit of a sigh of relief at the same time too, as I then nodded to my self, as I listened as to what it was that she had to say to all of us.
"Well... It's simple... We need to go harder at training now... He is going to meet up with them, to make plans as to how we are going to attack the black dragons..." She said to all of them, as I then all of the sudden, saw her turn her head over to me for some odd reason or another, as I was a little bit confused as to why, and what it was that she was even getting at in the first place. I blinked my eyes at her, to let her know that I was a little bit lost. She basically had repeated what it was that she had told me, so I was not so sure as to what the big deal was. It seemed like there was some thing that she had not added on to that how ever, as I all of the sudden saw her nod to me, as she then looked back over to the dragons in the clearing, before I even had the chance to nod back over to her. I was still quite a bit lost, and I was not sure if I even was going to nod back to her in the first place any ways, as I still had not a clue as to what the secret message was that she seemed to be trying to tell me. I shook my head, as I shook off all of those thoughts how ever, as I then suddenly heard her continue to speak to the tribe once again, as I listened as to what it was that she had to say as well. "We have a dragon that knows just where they are at... Now... This meeting is over..."
I was a bit lost as to what it was that she had meant by it, as that was one thing that she had in fact seemed to fail to bring up to me in the first place, as to who the dragon was that was spying on the black dragons for us. Surely it had to be another black dragon that was doing so, as there was no way that the black dragons would let a red dragon in, considering the fact that they were trying to kill off our species.
It then hit me all at once, as to who it was that she was talking about, as soon as I had blinked my eyes. It was Yikla that she was getting at, though she knew not to tell the tribe that, as she knew that none of them trusted her any longer, and a lot of them wanted her head on a platter too.
Much like the rest of them too, I also did not trust her, and I squinted my eyes at Socra, to let her know that I did not trust that dragon at all, as I was fairly certain that she had noticed me do so at the same time too, as she dipped her head a bit low to the ground as soon as I had done as such.
I was not so sure as to what it was that I should do, nor what it was that I should say back to her. I did not want to expose the secret of what it was that she was talking about to the whole tribe either, as I knew that would simply just make the tribe go crazy if I was to tell them as to what it was.
I also just did not want to step up and speak to them any longer how ever, as that also had a lot to do with it too. I felt like they deserved to know the truth, as I was fairly certain that not even my father knew about it just yet, as I knew that for a fact, he for sure would not trust that dragon after what had happened that day.
I sighed, as I shook my head all at once at the same time too, as I got my focus on the fact that there were a lot of voices moving all around the clearing at this moment, as it was clear that they had erupted in to chaos, after what it was that she had just said out loud to all of them, as if she had some how exposed a secret.
The secret was still there how ever, as I kept my eyes squinted on Socra for just a bit more time, as I was not sure what to say to her about it. I saw Socra shake her head, as she turned it away from me all of the sudden, basically letting me know that for a fact she had seen me squint her eyes at her, and she was a bit embarrassed about it.
I sighed just a little bit to my self, as I saw her begin to walk away from the edge of the cliff, as it was clear that she felt like she had said all that she had needed to say in the first place to all of them. I blinked a few times as well, as I was just about ready to join her, as I started to walk down the cliff too.
That was of course, when I heard the voice of a familiar dragon being to yell to the tribe nearly at the top of her lungs, so that it would get the attention of Socra, and many of the others before we all began to split apart, and do our own things for the rest of the night. I blinked a few times, as I then turned my head over to the dragon, to hear what it was that she had to say to all of us, and mainly Socra.
"So... Are you not going to bring up the fact as to what we just did? You were there to witness it! You saw what Jangra did!" She yelled to Socra, as I looked at the dragon, as I noticed who it was before I had even seen her face, as the voice was not hard for me to miss, due to the fact that I had once been in love with that dragon.
The dragon being Penta of course, as I kind of dipped my head a bit low to the ground, a bit embarrassed to be in the same area with her when she spoke to such a loud crowd like this one. I was fairly certain that not a single dragon ever took what it was that she had said seriously, as she was a joke to most of the tribe.
It kind of embarrassed me, though I knew she was the one that should be more embarrassed, as no one had known that I was in love with her besides perhaps Kip, Kota, my mother, sister, Socra, and my father, who I doubted had gone around spreading the rumors to the entire tribe, as no one had said any thing about it.
I shook off all of those thoughts at the same time as well how ever, as I knew that I should not be worried about all of that, as to my surprise this time, instead of the ugly looks that Penta got when ever she was to speak, it seemed like a lot of people were a bit lost, as well as the fact that she was interested in what it was that she had said.
As I thought about it a bit more too, it then kind of shocked me, on the fact that she actually had stood up to me for once, and she had supported me on some thing, as well as some what congratulated me as to some thing that I had done too. I nodded to her, even though I knew it was clear that she was paying me no sort of attention, just like the rest of the tribe.
I was kind of glad for it as well, as I really did not like to have that sort of attention on me at all times, just like a lot of other dragons too. Instead, it was clear to me, that all of the dragons were looking up to Socra, to see as to what it was that she had to say in response to what Penta had said to her.
I had a bit of a grin on my face at the same time too, as even if I did not like to get attention, there was in fact one thing that I did like, which was of course the fact that some one congratulated me. I looked at Socra in the hopes that she would tell all of the dragons here, as to what it was that I had done in the first place.
As I looked back over to Socra, I saw her let out a loud sigh, as well as I had heard it at the same time too, as it was clear that the crowd was dead silent at this current moment in time, which made quite a bit of sense too, as a lot of people were probably a fair bit interested in what it was she had to say back to Penta clearly.
Socra turned her head back around to the clearing after just a little bit longer, as I saw her walk back to the front of the cliff slowly at the same time too, which I was not so sure if that were do to the fact that she was not so sure as to what it was that she should say to all of them, or if it was because she was not sure what she should say to me.
I shook off those thoughts how ever, as I then saw Socra get to the top of the cliff, such as she had been at before, as she stopped her self there as well. I blinked a few times, as I then suddenly saw her squint her eyes right at Penta, as she then began to speak back to her at the same time too, as I listened as to what it was that she had to say right back over to her.
"What? That Jangra is the dragon of destiny? I am certain that every one knows it at this point... You out of all dragons should know that for a fact." She said to Penta, as I saw that she had quite a bit of a smirk on her face at the exact same time too. I kept my eyes squinted at Socra once again, as what she had just said, and the tone of voice that she had used as well, had been very rude. I did not like to side with Penta on this, but I felt like Socra was in the wrong this time. I saw a bunch of shocked looks on the faces of the dragons in the crowd, as I saw that a lot of them were looking right at Penta. I could tell that Penta could not bare the stress at all, as she dipped her head a bit low to the ground. I did in fact feel a bit bad for her, but perhaps I was starting to think, that Socra had done it to prove a point. I was still a bit lost on to why she had made us do that battle, and she had been watching in the first place how ever. It seemed like she was being a bit hypocritacal as it did not seem to be that she even believed I was the dragon of destiny. I was not so sure as to what was going on at this current moment, but I kept my eyes on Socra, as she then began to continue to speak to the dragons in the clearing, as I then listened as to what it was that she had to say in the first place, once again. "Any ways... Now that it's over with... You all need to get some sleep, because the hunters need to catch food in the morning, and we have to keep on the grind in our training..."
I looked at her for quite a bit of some time, as I saw her nod to a lot of the tribe at the same time too, that way she needed to know that they had heard as to what it was that she had just said in the first place. I looked back at the clearing once again, to make sure that they had in fact heard as to what it was that she had said.
I now was starting to turn the tides back to the side of Socra, as I knew that she had a very fair point, and also the fact that she was a very good leader. If my father was not the leader, kind of like he had not been for quite a bit of some time, than I felt that she would do quite a good job of filling in for his role as leader.
She did not have to speak in such a rude tone of voice, which was the only thing that had me upset as to what she had said. I knew that Penta was a bit soft, and I was sure that it had hurt her quite a bit, as well as the fact that it had also embarrassed her as well, to be showed up like that.
I felt like I should not feel bad for her though, as Socra had a very fair point, and I was sure that it was too long of a story to tell all that had happened in the first place, as well as bring up all of the dragons that had been a part of it as well. I sighed a bit to my self at the same time too, as I could not help but to be a little bit disappointed by it.
I shook my head how ever, as I shook off all of those thoughts from out of my brain, as I saw that all of the dragons in the clearing were starting to head over to the big cave that dragons slept in every single night. I saw that Penta still had her head down to the ground, but once she notice that people were no longer looking at her, she followed a bit further behind the pack.
I sighed just a bit to my self, as I turned my head away from all of that at the same time too, as I saw that Socra was looking right at me all at once. I tilted my head, as I was quite a bit lost as to what it was that she was getting at first, as I then saw her suddenly nod to me, as it was clear that she wanted me to follow her.
I breathed in heavily a bit at first, as I saw her suddenly begin to walk down the cliff, rather than fly down, which would clearly be a much easier method. I rolled my eyes, as I did not focus on that all too much, as I followed her down the cliff at the same time as well, wondering as to where it was that she was taking me in the first place.
I was a bit lost for quite a bit of some time, as we got down to the bottom of the cliff, as I had not a clue as to what it was that she was even doing at this very moment in time. Socra looked back at me, as she then suddenly nodded to me once again. I nodded back to her, still a little bit lost as to what was going on, as I saw her continue to head forward, as I continued to follow her.
I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, as I then saw as to where it was that she was taking me in the first place, as I saw that the leaders cave was not all too far away from me at this very moment in time. It was clear that she wanted to have a bit of a private meeting in there, which made sense to me at the same time too, as I remembered as to what it was that she had said to me not too long before all of this.
I nodded to my self, as we walked in to the small cave together, as she then stopped her self once we were a fair distance in, as it was clear that she did not want any one to hear as to what it was that she was about to say to me in the first place, which I already had came to a little bit of an assumption as to what it could be.
I blinked a few times, as she once again turned her head back over to me, and she then nodded to me, as I nodded back to her. I was ready for her to start to go deeper in to the cave, but it was clear to me all of the sudden, that she had felt it safe for us to stop here, as we just stood here in a few moments of silence at the same time too.
I waited for her to begin to speak to me, to tell me as to what was going on right now, and what it was that she had wanted me to do so badly tonight, but she just stared right in to my eyes, as if she had some how forgot as to what it was that she was going to say to me in the first place, and why she had even brought me here.
I looked at her for just a bit longer, as I then suddenly rolled my eyes at her, as I was not too sure as to what it was that was going on with her at this very instance, as I shook my head, as I felt like I should go ahead and get this started, as I finally began to speak up to her, breaking the silence.
"So... What was it that you wanted to tell me to do tonight? It would be nice if you told me soon... It's already getting kind of late, and I wanna go to sleep at some point soon." I said to her, as it then began to hit me, just as to how tired I was in the first place as well.
Socra seemed to stare at me for quite a bit of some time, as she had a very blank look on her face, as if she did not have a clue as to what it was that I was even talking about at this very moment in time. It kind of had me feeling a bit lost, as I was wondering if I was going crazy, and if she had brought me here for that.
I shook off those thoughts, as I knew that there could be no other reason for that to be the case at all, and the reason as to why she was not speaking, was due to the fact that she still was not all too sure as to what it was that she should say to me in the first place.
I shivered a bit, as I felt like I could not help but to be a little bit afraid as to what it was that she was getting at any ways. Surely it had to be important right? I shook my head, as I shook off all of those thoughts all at once at the same time too, as I kept my eyes locked on with hers.
Suddenly she nodded to me, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh all at once, as I then nodded right back over to her, feeling quite a bit tired, as I was ready for her to speak to me now. After just a few more moments, she thankfully did as such, as I then listened as to what it was that she had to say at the exact same time as well.
"As you have probably already guessed it... Yikla as waiting for you tonight... She is going to tell you where Plymas tribe is located at... You know where to meet her..."