THE WIN

"Someone tell Rishu not to try anything, just take 3 singles in the 10 balls left, hume koi jaldi nahi hain." Rohit murmured. 

"He cant hear you Ro." Jinks said. 

"Bhai why dont you scream that out?" Jassi asked. 

"Good idea" Rohit said but Pujji wisely stopped him. 

"He is not going to listen to a word you say, he will win either by hitting a six or four." Pujji said, praying to all the gods he knew to just give Rishabh and Shardul the power to hit those last three runs.

"Shit Shardul bhaiya out." Siraj winced and Jinks looked around to find Saini to tell himt o go next. 

"Bola tha, bola tha maine, one of them will get excited to hit out of the park." Rohit murmured again. 

"Its okay only 3 more runs, until Rishu bhaiya is there we will get it done" Shubman said. 

"No not a word until we win okay." Kuldeep said. 

"Kuli is right, just as much as I trust Rishu to hit a big shot next, I dont trust this game." Ash murmured. 

"Thats a fourrrrrr" Prithvi said and jumped and all the people who had their eyes closed praying that no more wickets fall and they get through it safely opened their eyes. 

The whole team literally jumped off their seats, yes they did it, they pulled off this win against all odds. 

Siraj ran towards Rishabh and hugged him from behind like his life depended on him, Rohit stood up and hung onto Jinks and whispered, " We did it", the youngsters ran out wanting to jump on Rishabh, well he was lucky enough to not get dog piled upon atleast in the middle of the ground he still knew that he will be crushed as soon as they reach the dressing room. 

They hugged each other, not being able to speak anything, they were just too happy, they were too confused about how to react, whether to cry or to laugh. Their hearts were filled with pride, joy,, all the moments that took place in this series from the 36 all out to this win flashed in front of their eyes. 

Virat screamed in joy as soon as he saw Rishabh hitting the four. 

"I told you, I knew it, this is my team, they will win, they had to and they did." Virat screamed.

"See baby, these are your chachus and this is the gift they gave you on your birth, they are your super heroes." Virat talked to his little angel who just let out a light giggle as if she could understand the immense happiness her dad was going through. 

Mahi bhai jumped high up from his sofa as soon as the team won, he hadnt gotten off from his seat since 5, no matter how hungry or thirsty he felt, he stayed in that spot as if he was sitting there and taking the runs. 

"Thats my boy." Raina screamed but before he could jump Bhuvi hugged him and they jumped all over the room together 

"You are supposed to make your bat a sword when you finish in style Rishu, where the hell were you when I was teaching all the young guns on how to celebrate a match win as a true player?" Jaddu screamed as he himself went to actually get his sword, he even wanted to get on his horse and celebrate like a Rajput warrior but luckily his wife and daughter reminded him of his injury and stopped him. 

"This is our Delhi boy." Shikhar said and jumped over Ishant who totally didnt mind Shikhar jumping on him and decided to rather lift Shikhar al around the hotel which later decided going against nor wanting to create further troubles for the physios.

Rahul jumped around in joy, he screamed around his house making sure that the whole world knows that his team won. Shreyas somersaulted on his sofa and howled. Yuzi started dancing all around the room showing off all the dance steps he had learnt from his dear wife."This is our Delhi boy." Shikhar said and jumped over Ishant who totally didnt mind Shikhar jumping on him and decided to rather lift Shikhar al around the hotel which later decided going against nor wanting to create further troubles for the physios.