MSD AND SAKSHI - COMPLETE FAMILY TO COMPLETE THE PERFECT DAY

AUTHOR'S POV - 

"Happy Anniversary" MSD unlike most husbands who forget their anniversaries remembered and wished his wife at 12 in the night. 

"What?" Sakshi sleepily asked. 

"Happy anniversary" he wished again.

"Is it 3rd July already?" Sakshi asked confused. 

"Usually husbands are killed for forgetting anniversaries and here my wife doesnt remember hers. Judge goonah kare toh kaun judgement dega?" MSD asked.

"Mahi its anniversary not birthday that you have to wish at exact 12." she said sleepily since MSD woke her up from her deep slumber. 

"I left my PUBG and came to wish you and you are sleeping." MSD complained. 

"Acha sorry baba, happy anniversary." Sakshi said and hugged MSD. 

"So what have you planned?" Sakshi asked. 

"You wanted me to plan something being stuck at home also?" MSD asked. 

"Are we the only couple celebrating their anniversary in lockdown and even tht is opened now." Sakshi said. 

"Will you spend the rest of your life with me Sakshi?" MSD asked getting on his knees as Sakshi sat on her bed. 

"Your world is very different and big Mahi" Sakshi said. 

"My world is as big as my cricket kitbag which you have been carrying since the past 10 years." MSD said.

"Are you sure you want to be stuck up with me for another decade?' Sakshi asked. 

"As sure as making a great come back." MSD said. 

"I hate you Mahi." Sakshi said and hit him. 

"Why?" MSD asked confused since he thought the atmosphere was getting romantic. 

"You want to spend only a decade more with me." Sakshi said and MSD face palmed . 

"I am sure of a decade as much as I am sure of a great comeback. I am sure of a life time as sure as I am of making a comeback with a century. and I am as sure of the next infinite life times as I am of my never ending love for cricket." MSD said. 

"Aww I love you." Sakshi said with her heart melting away.

"I love you to and I want you me be the Sakshi to my Mahi forever." MSD said romantically, the side of him which is obviously unseen by all. 

"I will be, I am not leaving you so easily." Sakshi said. 

"I thought that this butter will help in that" MSD said playfully. 

"Never happening, you arent leaving neither am I." Sakshi said. 

"My wifey is soo pretty that I dont need to leave" MSD said. 

"You tell that to me at 12 in the night when I wake up in my night dress with my hair and face messed up and not when I am dressed up." Sakshi said. 

"I am an admirer of natural beauty." MSD smartly used the magic of his words. 

"Oh this word magic aint working on me." Sakshi said.

"It did and thats what brings you here." MSD said.

"Acha ji?" Sakshi asked. 

"Haan ji." MSD said and hugged her.

"Mumma papa, my room has bhoot I am not sleeping there." Ziva said coming to their room dragging her blanket and the teddies and dolls she sleeps with and MSD and Sakshi seperated and Sakshi laughed as MSD frowned.