VIRAT - TO BE DAD

AUTHOR'S POV - 

Virat and Anushka had just announced their pregnancy on Instagram with a very cute and adorable picture and millions of fans where going gaga over this announcement. 

"Ritsy, yeh dekh, this edit of Virat and Anushka looks so real." Rohit said seeing the picture on his phone. 

Ritika went over to him and and saw the picture he was showing and gasped. 

"Anushka is pregnant?" Ritika asked. 

"What? No Ritsy, this is an edit, if Vi was going to be a dad, I would be the first one to know." Rohit said and Ritika looked at him. 

"How exactly?" Ritika asked. 

"Like he would tell me first." Rohit said. 

"The first one to know that would be Anushka technically and then Virat would himself come to know that, so you are not even second here." Ritika said and Rohit thought for a while.

"But this is an edit." Rohit said in a convinced tone. 

"Why would Virat and Anushka post an edit about them being pregnant?" Ritika asked checking if it was really their account once again.

"Wait what?" Rohit asked and took the phone from Ritika and checked it again. 

"Emergency team meeting." Rohit said and sent a meeting code in the group whereas Ritika sighed and just dialed Anushka's number. 

Rohit opened the whats app group and sent a message - 

MEETING PIN - 184 5733 418

MEETING PASSWORD - ROHIT IS 1000000000 TIMES BETTER THAN VIRAT 

Hardik - Can someone tell me the number of zeroes its coming wrong everytime 

Rahul - Numbers sikhle, Agastya ko galat sikhayega warna yeh banda

MSD - 9 zeroes Harry

Rohit - Can you guys join fast 

Everyone joined the meeting at their own leisure, and in the end came our captain Virat.

"Hey guys, mere bina team meeting?" Virat asked.

"I meant meri permission ke bina?" Virat reframed and asked again. 

"I am the vice captain, I hosted the meeting." Rohit said.

"And I am making a new rule today." Rohit said sternly. 

"Koi congrats toh bolo pehle." Virat said and everyone made a look. 

"I, Rohit Sharma, the Vice Captain of the Indian Cricket team and the opener of the Indian Cricket team and the Mumbai Indians captain is adding a new rule today, which is no announcements can be made on Instagram without informing the team about it, it is against the spirit of team work and friendship." Rohit said strictly. 

"Before anyone says anything, this rule is because of our dear team members, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Yuzvendra Chahal, Hardik Pandya, Virat Kohli." Rohit added. 

"Yeh problem hain iss bande ka." Virat murmured. 

"Haan hain, why didnt I know about it?" Rohit asked and the rest sat quietly for it to end. 

"Arre even I didnt know." Virat said simply. 

"What? You didnt know that you are going to become a dad." Rohit said.

"I mean, I thought we have a new trend, giving shocks, I mean announcements to people on Instagram so I did that as well." Virat said casually. 

"How funny? I am laughing. hahaha" Rohit said and fake laughed.