RISHABH PANT - PROMISE

RISHABH'S POV -

I am in my balcony right now, enjoying the beautiful view. Usually I do not get time to stay at home with my mom and Sakshi di and now when I have the time without missing out on cricket, I am just spending all my time with them. I was drinking tea while enjoying the view and I saw a few military cars enter the area.

"Di, dekho koi military cars have come see." I said and di came.

"Yes, I saw in the news the government was planning to make military intervene so keep the lock down under control." di said and I nodded.

"I wonder why people go against the police despite the lock down is for their own good." I said.

"Hmmm, sub tumhare jaise samjhdar nahi hote na isliye." di said and ruffled my hair.

"Sakshiii" I screamed and she ran inside.

A lady in the army uniform came out and confidently, soldiers came out from the other cars also and saluted this man, he might be their head who gave them instructions.

Everyone were then taking their positions, the lady who came out first turned and I saw her properly, she was looking very confident and fearless, her hair were tied up into a high pony and she was looking just so beautiful even in her uniform. I was so lost in her.

Suddenly she looks up and I looked away, I do not want to seem like some creep.

KHUSHI'S POV -

Here I am in Uttarakhand for my duty, we saluted our Colonel and he assigned us duty points in that area. I was luckily paired up with my best friend Sonam and we walked towards our duty point.

"I never thought that we will have to be in the country and make sure that people dont get out of their houses." I sighed.

"Ya, I thought that when I become a soldier, I will fight on the border, thats where we belong." she agreed.

"But our country needs us here right now, and we never belong anywhere in specific, we are soldiers and we belong anywhere our country needs us and thats here right now." I said.

"Yes, leave all that, I have heard that Rishabh Pant, your crush lives somewhere here only." she said and winked.

"We are on duty now.' I said.

"So what, look up what if he lives in this building only?" she asked and wiggled her eyebrows mischievously.

"Meri kismat itni achi bhi nahi hai." I joked.

"Try toh kar." she said and I actually looked up, not like I was going to spot the Rishabh Pant.

I looked up to see a man with a perfectly chiseled jaw line with his hair all styled up perfectly, I took a closer look and realized the it was Rishabh Pant the crush of my life, am I dreaming? This means Sonam was right, he lives here in this building and my duty point is like here below. He was drinking tea or something and looking to the other direction, he looked down to my direction. Is he looking at me? No you stupid, he might be looking at the military cars around.

"Sonam, you were right." said and looked down.

"What was I right about?" she asked me.

"He lives here." I said.

"Who lives here?" she asked me.

"You have short term memory loss or what?" I asked her.

"He lives here, you mean Rishabh Pant?" she exclaimed.

"Yes look up, dont make it obvious." I said and she looks up like clearly looks up, why did I even say dont make it obvious, she is looking up and trying to strain her eyes like clearly she is searching for someone.