HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUZI

AUTHOR'S POV - 

"See Kuli, we do not remember that it is Yuzi's birthday today." Virat reminded Kuldeep for the umpteenth time at the death of night on a zoom call. 

"But I do remember that its 23rd of July, Yuzi's birthday." Kuldeep said for the thousandth time. 

"We know that, you know that his birthday is today, we know that we know that his birthday is today but we have to show him that we dont know that it is his birthday today." Rohit said trying to explain Kuldeep but miserably failing. 

"Pehle tu apne aap ko yeh samjha, kya bola kuch nahi samajh mein aaya." Virat said. 

"Samjh aane ke liye dimaag ka hone zarori hain." Rohit said. 

"Shut up." Shikhar said before another drama from the ROHIRAT and then a calming down session from MSD. 

"The plan is that - " Virat said but who would let our dear captain speak peacefully. 

"See we all know that its Yuzi's birthday but we will tease him by making it look like we didnt remember it at all." Jaddu said. 

"But thats mean." Rishabh said. 

"Yeh cheez mere birthday pe toh nahi mean lagi." MSD said. 

'Bhai you too? He will be so hurt if we act like we didnt remember that its his birthday."  Kuldeep said. 

"A fox and hurt?" Jinks asked. 

"That sounded mean from you Jinks." Ash said. 

"He is just annoyed that Arya didnt sleep all night yesterday and he had to ply with her all night and today we wont let him sleep until we get this sorted." Rohit said raising his collar. 

"Papa Mumma papa aahha." Samaira started crying that very minute. 

"What? not again." Rohit sighed. 

"Why would you not want to play with Sammy go play." Virat said. 

"You want me to play at 1 in the night, I have better work to do." Rohit said. 

"Like sleeping." Bhuvi thoughtfully added. 

"No I will make her sleep till then you explain Kuli." Rohit said. 

"See Kuli we just dont call him, text him, or wish him on any social media till tomorrow noon." Bhuvi explained calmly since the rest were tired of it by now 

"But - " Kuldeep protested. 

"This plan was such a hit on Mahi bhai's birthday Kuli." Jassi said. 

"I cant believe that you are in support of this plan." Kuldeep said as if he was betrayed. 

"Can you stop being a goddy goddy and help out." Hardik screamed as if he was ten thousand miles away from his phone. 

"Harry shut up." Natasa mumbled in sleep. 

"Oh okay baby, sorry baby, I love you baby." Hardik said all at once. 

"Mute option exists." Rahul said plainly as if used to Harry and his drama. 

"Ya where is it?" Hardik asked. 

"For god sake Harry, I thought you how to mute an infinite number of times." Rahul sighed. 

"Infinite is not a number." Hardik stated . 

"Its a word he knows that." Jassi said. 

"Just check the meaning on google.." Shreyas said before Hardik diverts the topic all over again.