ROHIRAT - I MISS YOU BRO

AUTHOR'S POV - 

Rohit Sharma is sleeping peacefully on his cozy bed with his little daughter wrapped up in his protective arms.

Umm wait, until the ICT is alive, more particularly Virat, how can our dear Rohit sleep peacefully anywhere in the world?

Rohit's phone started ringing loudly which disturbed Rohit's peace. 

"Kaun pagal hain?" Rohit murmured and put his hand out to pick his phone but instead ended up dropping a glass on the night stand. 

"Ro what the hell are you doing?" Ritika asked angrily listening to the glass fall. 

"Trying to pick up the phone." Rohit said sleepily. 

"Ro if anything breaks na I will break you." Ritika said. 

"Yaar koi shanti se sone bhi nahi deta." Rohit murmured. 

"I heard it." Ritika said and threw a pillow on him which made his eyes open and he found the phone which was patiently ringing. 

"Kaun hain bey?" Rohit asked as soon as he picked up the phone. 

"Ro yaar I miss you bro." a voice came. 

"Kaun paagal hain subah subah?" Rohit asked. 

"Arre its me." the voice came again. 

"Oh you are such a famous personality me, whats your last name? Me Malhotra, Me Sharma, Me Kapoor, Me Shetty, who are you?" Rohit asked. 

"Are you sleep talking or what?" the voice came again. 

"I am wide awake in sleep." Rohit said, without giving a second thought to if he is making any sort of sense. 

"Ro its two already wake up you lazy ass, god knows when you will understand that your life is not your life anymore, it has become Kumbhkaran's life now. You are a dad now if you dont wake up on time what will Sam learn? Ya I am there, her chachu to teach her about discipline and diet and workout and waking up on time and you are a complete unnecessary piece of shit but you are her dad and she will feel so bad when she knows how useless her dad is. " the voice came but it sounded annoyed this time. 

"Cheeku?" Rohit asked knowing that only his amazingly horrible friend would nag him for sleeping so much. 

"No Virat Kohli." Virat said. 

"I thought a fruit called chiku was talking to me, you see science has progressed to much that fruits have started talking so I thought chiku called me up." Rohit said. 

"Ro shut up, I just taught Sammie  about fruits and this gibberish of hers is going to make her think that fruits talk." Ritika said. 

"She is sleeping Ritsy." Rohit said. 

"Kids now a days are smart enough to listen even in sleep unlike you who doesnt know who he is talking to on phone even when awake, oh half awake, no you are sleep talking." Ritika said. 

"Its Virat yaar, annoying me, why did you call?" Rohit asked. 

"Leave that, even Sam is still sleeping?" Virat asked Samaira started making noises. 

"You jinxed my happiness." Rohit said. 

"What?" Virat asked.

"She was peacefully sleeping in her dreams and you asked if she is sleeping and she got up, now at 2 in the night I will have to stay awake and play with her." Rohit said. 

"Oh 2 in the night, open your curtains, the beautiful sun is out." Virat said. 

"Its the night sun, you also sleep and let sleep." Rohit said.