MAHIRO - MEETING YOU FIRST

AUTHOR'S POV - 

Its CSK versus MI on the 19th, the first match of the most awaiting series, the Indian Premier League. Everyone was happy to finally see some cricket on TV and more than cricket they were happy to see Indian cricketers on the field back again. While most fans were counting the days after which they would be seeing their Thala, Mahi bhai on field, this is what was happening between out Hitman and King Kohli were arguing as usual. 

"CSK versus MI was destined to be the first match so that Mahi bhai's first kiddo meets Mahi bhai first." Ro bragged, MI was on their way to the stadium for the match and Virat had called Rohit obviously not to wish him all the best but to tell him how he wants to watch some good cricket and to inform him how well prepared RCB is that he wants to make sure that the competition is good by watching the first match. 

"Aisa kuch nahi hota, it would have been MI versus RCB if CSK members were still COVID positive." Virat said.

"I will tell Mahi bhai face to face that you wanted their players to still be COVID positive, you know na Deepak was also one of them, I will tell him also that face to face." Rohit said stressing on face to face. 

"Stop it Ro, I know why you are saying Face to Face." Virat said in an annoyed manner.

"Even god wanted Mahi bhai's favorite kiddo to meet him first after all this pandemic and all and we all know who is favorite is." Rohit said over excitedly, he couldnt control his excitement at all, it was over the roof. 

"I am his favorite, he just tells that you are also so that you dont feel bad." Virat said. 

"Its the vice versa if you look at the truth." Rohit said. 

"Shut up and get lost, biscuit is calling me." Virat said. 

"Ajeeb hain, you say that I love food but you love food more than me because food even talks to you." Rohit said. 

"Get lost Ro, I am talking about AB." Virat said. 

"Vi you realize that Sammie and my nephew or niece's birthdays will be around each other, like Sammie's is on 30  December and even can you just tell me what you will name your kids cause its annoying to say niece or nephew I would rather say the names. All I mean is their birthdays will be around each other cause Anushka's due date is around January. What is the baby's birthday is on 30 December only, it will be double party." Rohit said to change the topic. 

"Danielle and Anushka both are pregnant,  so both of the kids will have company." Virat said and Rohit was done talking to Virat and he hung up. 

"Go marry your biscuit." he murmured angrily. 

"Why am I spoiling my mood? I am meeting Mahi bhai before him and before anyone else, every one will be very jealous." Rohit spoke to himself again. 

"Iski satak gayi hain kya?" Hardik who saw Rohit talking to himself asked. 

Rohit was very excited to meet his Mahi bhai, it had been so long since any of them met him face to face and most importantly hugged or slept on his lap properly. He was thinking about how happy Mahi bhai will also be to see him and how he will run to his Mahi bhai and hug him and how Mahi bhai will also hug him back with the same amount of love and excitement to see his kiddo. 

The thought of meeting his Mahi bhai after so long made him really happy and he started going back on memory lane about how he was his Mahi bhai's first kiddo, how MSD shaped his career by making him an opener, how when no one else trusted him to do well it was his Mahi bhai who still had hopes from Rohit and trusted him to do well, how his first double century was when MSD was with him on the field, so many more memories.