MS DHONI - ONE OF A KIND

AUTHOR'S POV -

"Mahi wake up come on its 12 already." Sakshi screamed to wake MSD up. 

"Mahi come on, get up." Sakshi said and Mahi stirred in sleep. 

"Its 12 wake up." Sakshi said for the last and final time. 

"12? In the night obviously." MSD said getting up. 

"You sane? Its 12 in the afternoon, why will I wake you up at 12 in the night? I am not mad to disturb sleep of people." Sakshi said. 

"Its afternoon already?" MSD asked getting on his feet with a jump. 

"Why? What happened? Its another nice warm day, no its cloudy out side, so its another nice cozy day and we are still at home not going anywhere out." Sakshi said. 

"Many calls must have come right?" MSD asked. 

"Why? Anything special today?" Sakshi asked. 

"You dont remember?" MSD asked. 

"Remember what?" Sakshi asked.. 

"Its 7th of July." MSD said. 

"Great, whats the big deal about the 7th of July?" Sakshi asked. 

"Nothing." MSD said disappointed. 

"Good then go, get ready." Sakshi said. 

"For what?" MSD asked expectantly. 

"Going down to the living room? Where else have you been going since the past three months?" Sakshi asked and went out of the room.

"Wow! My wife just forgot my birthday, despite me remembering our anniversary three days back." MSD murmured and got into the bathroom. 

He got ready in normal everyday clothes because his wife did not remember his birthday. 

He went to the living room and went to his mom and said, "Good morning maa." 

"Mera raja beta uthh gaya? Good afternoon ho gayi hain aur tu ab uth raha hain?" his mother asked and MSD frowned. 

"Maa aaj toh mat daato" MSD whined. 

"Kyun? Aaj sooraj kahin aur se uga hain" his mother asked. 

"Mujhe toh laagta hain tumhari maa ko tumhe Cheeku aur Rohit ke saamne daatna chahiye, unhe bhi pata chale ki unke Mahi bhai abhi bhi bache hi hain, sirf bade hone ki acting karte hain unke saamne." his father said. 

"No maa, dont listen to papa." MSD said. 

"Then wake up on time." his mother said.

"Ha papa is getting shoutings, ha ha." Ziva laughed. 

"You are laughing at me haa?" MSD asked and ran behind her. 

"Why am I handling 2 kids?" Sakshi asked entering the living room and trying to stop the Ziva and MSD running and toppling everything in their way. 

"Stop." Sakshi screamed when things went over board. 

"Mahi you want breakfast or directly lunch? And Ziva sit and do that drawing." Sakshi instructed. 

"Papa woke up so late, I will tell this to Ro chachu." Ziva said. 

"Why?" MSD asked. 

"Ro chachu told me to inform him whenever you wake up late, I dont ask why, I work for him, I take orders." Ziva said. 

"She works for the gifts all her chachus give." Sakshi sighed. 

"She will report to Ro and then he will tell everyone, if Mahi bhai sleeps till 12 then who am I?" MSD said.