INDIAN CRICKET TEAM - WORK FROM HOME

Corona virus has packed all the cricketers in their homes, and now they all are getting restless to go get out on the field and play. 

It is a good Thursday afternoon which obviously feels like a Sunday because of quarantine and all the Indian Cricket Team players get a notification on their phones it said, 'Virat Kohli inviting you to join meeting' and then they all joined it. 

"Good Afternoon players." Virat greeted. 

"What is this Cheeku? No one even lets me sleep peacefully." Rohit said in a sleepy voice.

"You were sleeping right now? I knew it, that is exactly why I arranged this meeting." Virat said.

"To discuss about Ro's sleeping schedule?" Shikhar asked. 

"If you are going to do that then I have better work, I am leaving the meeting." MS Dhoni said. 

"Mahi bhai, no, dont leave. I called to tell something really important." Virat said. 

"Then tell na bhai." Rahul said. 

"Is everyone here?" Virat asked. 

"Yes bhai, tell fast. I need to resume my work." Hardik said. 

"What work were you doing?" Virat asked. 

"Umm, as of now eating maggi, then I have even more important work." Hardik replied. 

"Maggi? Are you serious? It is harmful to your diet." Virat said. 

"Bhai, it is quarantine time right now so quarantine and chill." Yuzi said. 

"My foot quarantine and chill, because of this I am sure all your fitness is a mess." Virat said. 

"Bhai, not mine I am still following my diet." Jasprit said. 

"I know that you are following your diet and are as fit as ever but I am talking about the rest of them Jassi." Virat said. 

"Bhai, do you hear some snoring noise?" Kuldeep asked. 

"Rohittttt." Virat screamed and Rohit got up with a jolt. 

"Hain? What happened? Who dared to wake me up from my sleep?" Rohit woked up and started blabbering. 

"I did." Virat strictly said. 

"Oh, Cheeku it is you. Then fine." Rohit said and went off to sleep again.

"Rohit, I said get up." Virat ordered. 

"Kya hain? Can you come to the point why you called?" Rohit said. 

"Ya, first stay awake." Virat said. 

"Okay, now speak so I can sleep when you finish." Rohit said. 

"This meeting is titled 'WORK FROM HOME'. If anyone saw it." Virat said and everyone went to check the meeting name. 

"Okay, now you all do not need to go and check the meeting name." Virat sighed. 

"What do yoou mean by work from home Cheeku?" MSD asked. 

"By work from home, I mean that everyone is working from home then why not us?" Virat said.

"Ya, totally and then break the house." Jadeja said and they all laughed except Virat. 

"Seriously? I am not telling you to play cricket in the house." Virat said annoyed. 

"Ya, because if he does that then Nushkie bhabhi might murder him." Hardik said. 

"If I was next to you na then I would have punched you Harry." Virat said.