ISHAN KISHAN - MERA KISHMISH

ISHAN'S POV - 

I just completed my practice session and immediately called Shriya, my biggest fan and  hopefully soon to be girl friend. 

"Hey, Chia" I said

"Hey Kishmish" Shriya said.

"Dont call me kishmish" I said in an annoyed manner, I really do not get why she calls me Kishmish. Am I a dry fruit or what? 

"I will" she stubbornly said

"I dont like it, so you wont call me that." I said grumpily. 

"But I like the face you make when I call you Kishmish. Mera sweet kishmish." she teased even more.

"We are not even on video call Chia. How do you know what face I am making?" I asked. 

"Doesnt really matter I can see your grumpy face when I say kishmish." she said.

"Acha kaise?" I asked her.

"Because I am your biggest fan and fans know everything about their cr- icon." she said, wait what? Was she going to say crush?

"Acha sachi? I will call you chia seeds then." I said.

"What? Noooo you cant call me chia seeds." she whined. 

"I will and can because you are my fan so I can call you anything I want." I said.

"Ha toh call me chia na, chia seeds kyun?" she asked.

"Because they are healthy." just like how you are for me, I thought. 

"What a lame reason, you are calling me chia and not chia seeds and that is final." she said. 

"Hello chia seeds how are you doing today?" I teased her.

"Ishaaaaan." she whined. 

"Thank god no more kish mish." I sighed. 

"Hey kishmish wassup?" she started to tease me again. 

"Ab main tujhse nahi baat karne wala bye." I grumpily said.

"Arre are sorry kishmish." she said. 

"Firse? now toh forget it. bye." I again said. 

"Acha baba fine Ishan khush?" she asked. 

"Not until you come with me for dinner tonight." I said. Wah Ishan you are so smart. 

"What if I saw no?" she asked. 

"I will not talk to you again." I said in a very serious tone. 

"No no I will come." she agreed. Yes!! Aaaj toh I will propose her. 

"Where are you?" she asked. 

"Coming to pick you up, be ready by 8." I said and hung up before she could protest. 

I am going going to finally propose her today, I fell for her with her every since the first time I saw her in the finals of IPL last year. I smiled thinking about the first time I met her. 

FLASHBACK - 

We had just won the IPL finals and I still could not believe it. It was Mumbai Indian's fourth IPL win but it was my first win. I could not express how happy I was. We all finally came back to the dressing room after all the interviews and collecting the trophy. 

The dressing room celebrations were going on full swing when the door of the dressing room opened and our dear bhabhis, Ritika bhabhi along with Samaira and Pankhuri bhabhi entered the dressing room.