NEW STORY

NOT JUST A TEAM -

"Mahi bhai"
"After all he did, are you sure you still want to save him?"
"He is my bhai, we are not just a team"
"Are you sure?" 

PROLOGUE - 

"Ziva wins the world cup for India, she becomes the youngest cricket world cup winning captain of not just India but the world." Ashwin announced from the commentary box. 

"The 20 year old Ziva does it and that last six wins the womens cricket team the prestigious ODI world cup after 12 long years after world cup win back in 2022" Raina said jumping up from his seat. 

"The team celebrates and rightly so, well deserved team India and a great effort Australia." David Warner said surprised to see how the two men in front of him, who otherwise seem so calm were dancing in the commentary box. 

Ziva was attacked by her team members as they made a dog pile with Ziva right below and she finally managed to move them all and rise up, she saw Sakshi with tears in her eyes at the boundary and Ziva managed to get out of the clutches of her team mates and tun towards Sakshi. 

"I did it mumma." Ziva said like a kid and hugged Sakshi. 

"Yes you did it Zivu, you did it." Sakshi said hugging her daughter like her life depended on her, it actually did, after all that happened, her life meant only and only for Ziva. 

"Ziva the presentation." Jemimah called from the field and Sakshi asked Ziva to go to her team first which she obliged to and ran to her team. 

"Now for the captain, Ziva Dhoni." the match presenter said and the tadium erupted in applause. 

"How did it feel like ending the tournament, the match with a helicopter shot?" the presenter asked and Ziva's expressions changed immediately. 

"First of all I dont get how this mistake always happens because my name is Ziva Sakshi Rawat, thats what every official document says and about your question, what matters is whether I got the team to win not how I get the team to win. Thank you for your appreciation to my game, I wont want my team to keep waiting." Ziva said dodging any question any one may ask her and proceeded to collect the trophy and then off she was to her team to celebrate. 

This has been Ziva's life since the past few years, being called out for being a traitor's daughter to having to prove herself everytime. The reason for her being in this world had become the reason for her wanting to leave the world, but Indian cricket team is more than just a team they stand together. The one who intended to break them surely did forget that. 

THE BROKEN ONE 

"I gave this sport my all Nushkie." Virat said, as he sobbed with his head buried in the nook of her neck as she tried calming him down with her hand caressing his head. 

"Vi I know everything, you know you dont need to give me a proof for that." Anushka said with a tear dropping down her face looking at Virat's condition, he had never been so miserable. 

"I know but it hurts Nush, my team, my brothers didnt stand by me when I needed them, my brothers, Ro just stayed mum, Rahul kept staring at me, Mahi bhai didnt even call, Jassi let me leave the hotel, Kuli just stood there, Shikhi didnt even look at me, they abandoned me. The sport I gave my life to Nush, the sport I went to play a day after my dad died, the sport that I ranked above anything else in my life, the team whom I considered my family, the players who meant to me more than my own brother, no one stood by me Nush." Virat said, he looked broken. 

"Hold yourself together Vi, I am there for you, our families are there for you, maa has called 10 times since morning, Vikas bhaiya is also trying to talk to you since when, they care for you Virat, we are there for you." Anushka said.

"The ones who I needed arent right? The ones who I wanted arent there na Nush, the ones I trusted so much arent there. Nushkie I have decided, we are not going to stay here." Virat said getting up.

"What?" Anushka asked. 

"Yes, I cant let all this affect my child, all these trolls, all this hate, all this accusations for the things I didnt even do, I want to shield my chid from this fake world Nushkie." Virat said panicking and Anuhka went and tried calming him down. 

"Nushkie, once our child is out of your cocoon, all this will hurt our baby, it will affect our baby when he or she grows up, being pointed out for everything he or she does, being trolled for everything and anything, he or she wont be able to survive this fake world, this world of chaos, I dont want my child to end up broken like me." Virat said with his head in his hands. 

"Virat, we cant just escape, what about the media, my career, our career, our family, what about them and do you think there is any place where their would be no one who will recognize us?" Anushka asked. 

"We will go away from here Nushkie, far away, we will take our parents along and our family, we just wont stay in this world anymore Nushkie, we will make our own abode, away from this cruel world." Virat said and Anushka hugged him hard. 

NOT THE TEAM WE KNEW

Team India is a mess, they have all the talent, but there is still something amiss in the team.
Virat seems to be blank, he comes out to give his best but things dont work out according to his plan.
Rohit is away from the team, his return has a lot of uncertainty, he wants to be positive about getting back but he isnt able to. 
The selectors just wont consider Jinks and Ash for limited overs.
Shikhar's injuries pop up from no where.
Jassi is giving out runs, not being able to take wickets.
Hardik is giving his all since he is back but he is upset about how he is not able to take the team to victory even though its not his fault.
Rahul has proved himself as versatile in batting order, a good wicket keeper and now the VC he is giving his all but they keep loosing. 
Jaddu misses easy shots and gets out when the team is literally relying on him.
All of them are giving out runs, missing catches.
This was not the Indian team the fans knew, it was not the Indian team Australia expected to fight against, it was not the Indian team they thought they were. 
There is some internal politics happening without the knowledge of the players, there is someone breaking them, someone being the traitor.
There is a thin line of rift developing in between players, they are growing apart into groups, the traitor is succeeding. 
But will he attain the ultimate success or will team India be back?

Hello!!!

So there are like prologues or a short glimpse of what I am planning to write next, what do you all want me to write first? 

I will eventually write all but what do you all want to see first because I dont want to start all of them together and get my storylines mixed up and then repeat the same thing in each book so tell me what you want and I write that first. And I also need someone who can help me with the book cover so if anyone can help me then please tell. 

See you until next time..

ict_fanfics