HULRISH (RISHABH AND RAHUL) - YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PLACE

KL Rahul VS Rishabh Pant 

Rishabh is very worried about his position in the team at this point of time, he is giving his best and is practicing very hard even the team truly supports him. However, there is always somewhere he lags when it comes to the matches and he is not able to show his full potential when he needs to show it. 

After the concussion in the 1st ODI against Australia, Rahul took up wicket keeping and replaced Rishabh but he did so well as the wicket keeper in the next few matched that Rishabh thought that Virat thinks that Rahul is better than him and he should take over as the wicket keeper. 

They were now on the New Zealand series and there is no guarantee that Rishabh is going to play a match. All this worried Rishabh a lot, he was really happy that Rahul is doing well but he was also worried about himself.

"Rishabh, come lets practice." Rahul called out for Rishabh during the practice sessions so they could do some wicket keeping practice together. 

"No Rahul, you continue I will do some practice in the nets." Rishabh said. 

"But Cheeku bhai, Rohit bhai and Jaddu bhai are already in the nets, so we will need to do our wicket keeping schedule come." Rahul again called Rishabh. 

"Okay." Rishabh agreed and wore his gloves and left to practice. 

Rishabh kept missing the simple stumping when Rahul was making him practice and he was totally distracted so Rahul said, "Rishabh, focus a little more and you will be able to do it." Rahul meant to help and motivate Rishabh by saying this bad Rishabh was so involved in his thoughts that he got annoyed by it but stayed quite. 

He still kept missing the stumping and Rahul thought that he really needs to help Rishabh out so he went behind the stumps where Rishabh was and asked, "Are you fine?" 

"Ya Rahul." Rishabh said but he looked very disturbed. 

"Wait then you know try this way of practise, that is what I do it really helps." Rahul suggested and tried showing Rishabh what to do but this annoyed Rishabh further more. 

"Rahul, you know what you only practice, because you will actually need it." Rishabh said and walked away, this completely shocked Rahul, he did not expect this to happen at all and felt that he had to do something but not now since Rishabh is in a very disturbed state right now and needs to calm down. 

Rishabh walked out of the ground and was silent even after the practice session got over and in the bus while returning to the hotel. Everyone found out that something is wrong with him since he is always cheerful. Rahul made it a point to talk to Rishabh and help him out. 

Rishabh silently went to the room as soon as they reached the hotel. Virat, Rohit and Jadeja had seen Rishabh walk out of the ground after Rahul tried to help him and they went to talk to Rahul. 

"What happened to Rishabh?" Virat asked. 

"I dont know bhai, I was just practicing with him and when he was missing the stumping I tried to help him out but he got upset and left." Rahul said. 

"Did he say anything else?" Rohit asked. 

"No bhai, before leaving he went like you only practice because you will need it more." Rahul said. 

"I guess he thinks that you are going to kick him out of the team." Jadeja said. 

"Hain? Why will I do that?" Rahul asked  shocked. 

"That is not the way you explain things Jaddu." Rohit said and hit his head on his hand. 

"Ya I know right. Basically what Jaddu is trying to say is that Rishabh thinks that you play better and you will become the wicket keeper permanently whenever Mahi bhai is not playing." Virat explained Rahul.