DEEPAK CHAHAR - THE PERFECT PROPOSAL

Tara's POV - 

I just reached the CSK office for a meeting with the players to set their schedule for this years IPL, the practice sessions,hotel and flight booking etc. I was just waiting for the players as the meeting is scheduled for 11:00 am and its just 10 minutes for 11, so I just went into the conference room and set up my presentation as I need to conduct the meeting as I am the team manager. As soon as I finished setting up, the door opened and all the players entered together. 

"Hey Tara!! how is my sister doing?" Mahi bhai asked me as he came forward. 

"Hi bhai!! I am doing great. You tell me, how is Ziva and Sakshi bhabhi?" I asked bhai. 

"They are doing just fine and are really happy that as spent so much time with them. It had been a lot of time since I went to drop and pick up Ziva to and from school, and attend all her programs like a normal dad and not a famous cricketer." Bhai said remembering his time spent with them since he was on a break since a few months. 

"That's really nice bhai, I am sure Ziva must have thrown a tantrum when you were coming to Chennai for the practice session." I said and bhai agreed and laughed.

"But we missed him a lot." said Jaddu bhai coming forward and hugged Mahi bhai, I just to add some drama said, "Haii! Nazar na lag jai." (May no evil eye cast ) 

"Drama queen" Said Jaddu bhai and came and hugged me also, we all come together only during IPL, they are in the team India so its still fine but I miss them a lot after IPL gets over.

"It is 11:00 so take your seats please." I said but i still cant see him, where is he?

"Good morning fellow players, we will be starting the meeting as soon as the support staff and Mr. N. Srinivasan (owner of CSK)." I said, meanwhile the door opened, and I heard a familiar voice, "Sorry for the delay, may I come in?", it was Deepak Chahar, the one I was waiting for. 

"Yes, you may. The team expects you to be more punctual." I said professionally and then he came in followed by the support staff which included the physio, team doctor etc. and then the coach. I received a  phone call and I came to know that Srinivasan sir wont be attending the meeting, however we can continue and I will have to report to him all the necessary details. 

"Good Morning, we will now begin with the meeting since Mr. Srinivasan wont be able to join us due to some reasons." I said and we continued with the meeting with all the usual stuff and discussions and about the players schedule. Finally after two hours the meeting came to an end, I had made all notes on the players schedule and I can now plan accordingly. 

"We are planning to go for lunch to McD, you are coming right?" Mahi bhai came towards me and asked. 

"Ya bhai, I am obviously coming, I am really hungry." I whined.

"When are you not hungry Tara?" A familiar voice came from behind, it was Deepak again. 

"I dont know, maybe never." I truthfully admitted.

"Stop teasing my sister, it is good to be having a good appetite." Mahi bhai defended me.

"Only you can put it in such words bhai." Deepak said and we all agreed. 

" You guys go, I will get my bag and laptop and I will be out in a few minutes." I said and they left the conference room.

Deepak has always been my best friend ever since I joined the team as a manager a few years back, I had instantly developed a bond with all the players, I became a dear sister to Mahi bhai, Raina bhai and Jaddu bhai, I also had amazing relations with other players like Bhajji bhai and Shradul bhai, however with Deepak its always been something very different. It was only last ear that I realised that I feel something for him and I developed a crush for him but I was never able to tell him this, I just couldnt understand what he felt for me so I stayed quiet about it. With all these thoughts running in my mind I went and joined every one for lunch.