SHUBMAN GILL - YES CAPTAIN

SONALI'S POV -

Our holidays are starting from tomorrow and I am so excited, I haven't gone home since so long because of a mission and now I am done with it finally. 

"Sonaaa " Shahneel di was calling me to Subeer bhaiya's room. 

"Haa di bolo." I said entering the room. 

"Packing done?" Subeer bhaiya asked me.

"Yes Major." I playfully replied. 

"Pehle you are coming to my house for one week." Shahneel di said.

"Kyun? I am done seeing your face since the past 6 months so whatever the reason is main tere ghar nahi aane wali. " I told her. 

"Thik hain then dont come to my wedding." Di said. 

"Hain? What wedding? Who's wedding?" I asked. 

"Pata the ki tu bhool jayegi." Subeer bhaiya said. 

"My wedding is next week, if you remember?" Di asked. 

"We told you day before yesterday. at night." Subeer bhaiya tried reminding me.

"Ya now I remember, who are you getting married to by the ways?" I asked Shahneel di. 

"My childhood friend, Anish." Di replied. 

"Ya, you told me about him once, I remember." I said. 

"You atleast remember something." Di said and I made a face. 

"Di, but I cant come directly from her, I need to go back home for a day atleast or ma will kill me." I said. 

"Okay fine but you are coming for all the functions, my bestie needs to be their in my wedding or else I will cancel my wedding." Di said. 

"Oh please itna importance mat do yaar kal main ghar jaungi aur parso teri ghar, aur shaadi ke baad vapis mere ghar." I said. 

"Kya ghar ghar khel rahe ho tum dono." Subeer bhaiya asked.

"You leave it, she is coming for the wedding." Di said. 

"Then okay, so can we go sleep now we need to leave tomorrow morning." bhaiya said. 

"You always want to sleep, come Shona lets dgo to our room." Di said and we went to our room, we both share the same room inn the cantonment and even in the missions we share the same tents because we trust each other and are really good friends now. 

AFTER 2 DAYS - 

SHUBMAN'S POV- 

Its Shahneel di's wedding in 3 days and there is so much work left to do, it is mehendi today and then sangeet then haldi then wedding then reception, so much work and di came back just 2 days back from her duty. She is in the army, I never knew that she was so strong and brave until she told us that she wants to get into the army and she also did the training. Let me get back to work now. 

I then went to the yard in the entrance of the house to get something and I saw a girl entering, she is looking really pretty, but she did not notice me at all and went towards the door and rang the bell. Shahneel di opened a door and hugged that girl and said, "Shonaaaaaa" 

Her name is Shona? cute name it sounds more like a cliche pet name. 

"Dii, you will strangle me like this with your hugs one day." That girl said and di left her. 

"I missed you so much." Di said, is she an old friend of di?

"Di, we have been living in the same room since the past 6 moonths and you miss me." She said, this means that she is also in the army.