0.0

You could say that people think that because one is a 'bad boy' and the other a 'nerd', that they don't get along. Thats not exactly the case for the Styles and Horan twins. 

The two seen as the 'bad boys', were strangely very protective of their 'nerdy' brothers. They wouldn't let nayone hurt their twins but that wasn't enough for the two pair of twins to interact. 

It was a hard thing to do since the two 'bad boy' twins, would separate the two nerdy ones in order for them to not speak. It created a constant conflict between the two pairs and it was a constant struggle. 

The 'bad boy' ones, saw each other as a threat to their twins and would try to do avoid them but as much as they wanted to, it seemed inevitable. 

Now, it may seem foolish but then again, everything in life, sometimes its not the best. Many people do foolish stupid things but that doesn't seem to stop them. 

But of course, you may be wondering how this all came to be about? Well, that's simple it started - let's say it was just a coincidence. A simple yet stupid coincidence that brought them a constant hate towards one another. 

-

Okay first off, i won't start this until feb. 27.. 
Second, i hope you guys like it! cx