0.3

dedicated to zouisxcstasy for the comment last chapter! cx 

As usual, Marcel would be happy to drive with Harry but today he had asked if he could drive on his own. His mum understood and headed out before Harry walked down stairs and found him gone. But with his luck, Harry did end up seeing him. "Marcel, where are you going?" Marcel ignored him and kept walking. He walked out of the house and slammed the door behind him. He kept ignoring Harry's calls as he got in his car and locking it before Harry could open the door.

He didn't want to drive in the same car with the person who wants him to not have friends. He turned on his car and backed put of the drive way but before he could drive away, Harry jumped in front of the car. Marcel quickly stopped and Harry went to his side and demanded Marcel to open the door or at least the window.

Marcel shook his head and Harry backed up a few feet and Marcel drove away. Harry was standing there for a solid ten minutes before he got to his car and he as well, drove to school. He thought a all that had just happened in the morning and noticed that he had really upsetted his twin.

He sighed and pulled into the school parking lot and not far from him, was his twin with the same bloade cutie as yesterday. They were sitting under a tree and giggling quietly. But of course, Harry saw how the blonde's twin came over and took the cutie away from Marcel.

Marcel was going to have any of that. He snatched Daniel out of Niall's grip and both quickly ran inside the school building and at this point Harry had gotten out of his car and ran towards where Niall was running after the two nerdy twins.

They both glared at each other (Harry and Niall) as the ran by each other and both had the same thought. Its his fault my brother is like this! They continued to run after the two twins and once they saw them turn a corner, they sped up and once turning themselves, the saw it was a dead end and no one was there. But there was three doors.

"This is all your brother's fucking fault! If Daniel never have met your poor excuse of a brother, he wouldn't be acting the way he is!" Niall sneered and Harry's fists balled. No way is this blonde going to talk shit about his twin.

"My brother's fault? It's your brother's fucking fault! He turned Marcel into soemthing he's not! your poor of excuse of your brother did that to him!" Harry sneered back and soon enough, they both heard sobs coming from a door. And it also was the farthest door from them.

Harry walked over to it and swung it open. And there on the ground, was both Marcel and Daniel hugging each other tightly while crying. It hurt both the other twins seeing their sensitive twin cry like that.

"Don't you even dare touch us Harry." Marcel sobbed out. And Harry retreated his extended arm. But unlike Harry, Niall walked towards them and snatched Daniel. "No!" Daniel cried and thrashed in Niall's arms. "It's for your own good!" Niall sneered.

"Like if you truly care about my well being!" Daniel yelled and pushed Niall away and ran back to Marcel open arms. Niall was shocked. Never had he seen his brother fight him like that before and he need why that was. "Your brother is ruining my baby brother!" Niall yelled at Harry and Harry seemed to have ignored him and look at the two hugging each other like their life depended on one another. And maybe it did.

"Daniel, get up." Niall ordered. Daniel shook his head and held onto Marcel even tighter. Daniel refused to move away from Marcel and Niall seemed to not like that. "Daniel, I'm only going to tell you once, get up." He growled. Daniel cried even more and held onto Marcel tighter.

"No Niall! You take me away form him I will never talk to you in my life again!" Daniel yelled and Niall seemed to then react. He was beyond pissed to know that his brother was now like this because of at one loser. 

"Well I prefer you not talking to me than seeing you talking to this loser." Niall hissed and roughly grabbed Daniel's arm. Both boys screeched and Marcel tried going after Niall who was holding a thrashing Daniel but Harry wrapped his arms around his waist and pressed his back to his chest. 

Harry at this point was pissed. Not only is his brother suffering, but Niall had called him a loser. And surely, he wasn't a loser. "I think its best if you stop talking to him and making a huge scene!" Harry hissed when Marcel wasn't calming down. 

"I hate you and Niall." Marcel whispered out and was now on the ground. Harry was no longer holding him since Marcel had managed to unwrap his arms from around him. 

Harry was taken aback from the statement Marcel had said and was left there mouth hanging when hos twin got up and walked to his class. The bell to go to lass had rung and Harry made his way towards his class which he definately wasn't looking forward to it. While that happened with the Styles, with the Horans it was a bit out of control. 

"Daniel get back here!" Niall yelled as Daniel ran to his car with keys in hand already. He had tears running down his face and hated the fact that he simply can't have a friend. 

"Leave me alone Niall! Don't ever talk to me again!" Daniel screamed and quickly unlocked his car and got in and locked it before Niall got to him. He turned on the engine and back out of the parking lot. 

Once Niall had reached his car, he drove away leaving Niall screaming after him. Niall knew then that he had seriously fucked up big time. 

Wow.... just the third chapter and already things are hot... cx 

Anyhoran, they are only going to get worse.... just saying... 

Also, thanks for the 200 reads babes! It means so much that you guys enjoy this story... cx I love writing in it. 

Its different from what i've ever written before so yeah... cx 

Anyhoran, do you guys think its a bit too rushed?? I feel like it is... idek.. 

So yeah... 20 reads, 5 votes and 5 comments..?? 

Love you! 

p.s. best comment gets a dedication! cx