0.7

dedicated to @wankharold for the comment last chapter.. cx

As usual, Karl would always bother Marcel but he had enough with that one twin. But he was all he had. Marcel was his distraction to many things but had now switched since the cute blonde twin had arrived. He was captivated by him.

Karl saw how pure Daniel was and that seemed to intrigue Karl a lot. But he was clever and had waited until now to make his move on the innocent blonde. He moved away from his locker and went across the hall to where Daniel was getting his things out and now closing his locker.

The blonde was going to leave when Karl pulled his arm. Daniel let out a small squeal and at first he thought that it might have been Marcel but once seeing that it was Karl his eyes widened and only wanted to get away from him.

"Please let me go." Daniel plead and Karl simply chuckled and held his arm a bit tighter. Daniel let out a small whimper and tried getting away. Tried; being the key word.

"I sorry Danny but I won't be leaving you any time soon. You're the one I'm going to have fun with from now on. I got tired of Marcel so expect something every day blondie." Karl said and only then did he let him go. Daniel scurried off and Karl smirked as he saw him leave.

He turned in his heel and met up with a rather disturbed Harry. "I really wish you hadn't done that Karl." Harry said and Karl's smirk faltered as Harry glared at him.

"Sorry..?"

-

After Daniel had left, he quickly looked for Marcel. He needed to tell him. He was beyond scared of what Karl might do to him. After walking in a hurry, he found Marcel talking to someone that he had never seen before. He walked up to him and Marcel quickly took notice of his worried state.

"What's wrong Danny?" Marcel said and they guy he was with mentally cooed. "Karl... Karl said that he was going to hurt me. He said that it was my turn now. He said that he was done with you but he's moving on to me." Daniel said and was shaking by now.

"Liam, i'll talk to you later." Marcel said as he pulled the shaking blonde into his arms. "Alright Marcel. I'll see you later." And with that, the two were left alone. "Hey Danny, you want to ditch again?" Marcel said and Daniel nodded and looked up at Marcel. He smiled at him and Marcel returned the smile.

They quickly made their way towards the entrance and when no one was looking (or so they thought) they opened the double doors and sneaked out. Once outside, they quickly went to hide in some bushes and after a security passed by, they ran towards the gates of the school and didn't stop running until they were a few feet away from the school.

After that, they went back to walking and once again, mindlessly, interlocked their hands.

-

While the cute twins were away from the school grounds, Niall was looking everywhere for his brother. He searched all of his brother's classes and even had asked a few people and couldn't find him. It was the end of the day and he was looking for him since he didn't want him to be going home with Marcel.

But something told him that it was too later for that. He turned in a corner and came crashing into someone. The other person (more like guy) fell dropping their things. Niall cursed and bent down to help them.

"I'm so sorry." Niall said and grabbed some of the books and papers. "Its alright mate. I wasn't looking where i was going." Niall looked up and was met with a raven haired, brown eyed lad. Niall smiled and helped him finishing in picking up his things.