0.1

It was early morning when Harry turned off his alarm and looked next to him to see his twin laying there curled up against him. He smiled and pushed some of his brother's curls to the side and sighed. The only reason that Marcel was there next to him was simply because he couldn't sleep. The two boys are so attached that they seem to not be able to be alone without the other. They had each other's back and were there for one another.

After a while, Harry decides to wake up Marcel. "Hey, sleepy head, wake up." He shook Marcel a bit and earned a whine from him. "Come on, time to start a new day." Harry whispered and poked Marcel's side. Marcel squirmed a bit but then snuggled back to Harry.

"Marcel, please, or we'll be late." He heard the other boy sigh and then fluttered his eyes open. "Did you have a sweet dream?" Harry teased and Marcel smacked his arm.

"Not funny Harry." Marcel said and sat up. He stretched and Harry just laid back not wanting to get up anymore. "Come on, let's get ready to go that hell hole. I heard that we have new students." Marcel said and pinched Harry's arm. Harry let out a squeak and Marcel scurried off to his room before Harry could do anything back.

"That little fucker." Harry mumbled and run the sore spot. He then unwilling got up and through on some skinny jeans and and white tank top and his white converse. He was debating on either styling his hair or not. He thought about it for a good three minutes and in that time, Marcel walked in.

"Ooh, style it. It goes better with what you're wearing." Marcel said and then walked out. He was fully dressed with his usual clothes that you would call 'nerdy' clothes and his hair was slicked back with gel. The two twins were complete opposites. One had a varied of tattoos and the other didn't. One had a reputation of being a bad boy while the other of being a nerd.

But either ways, they got along so well. So after Harry styled up his hair into a quiff, he realized that it did look way better with what he was wearing. He then grabbed his phone and keys from his nightstand and walked down stairs.

"It was about time. I hope you didn't break the mirror Harry." Marcel joked and received a smack across the head.

"Ow! Mum, Harry is at it again!" Marcel yelled and Harry then received a smack on the head and turned to see his mum there. "Harry please behave. To be smacking your brother around." She said and Harry looked at her with disbelief.

"What- he- Mum!" Marcel then laughed and Harry glared at him. "Perks on being younger than you by a minute." Marcel said an then was smacked too.

"Ow! What did I do?" Marcel said. "That's for teasing your brother." His mum said and then walked into the kitchen and Marcel glared at her.

"I guess you being younger didn't exactly have it's perks now did it?" Harry said and Marcel stuck his tongue out at him and walked in the kitchen. Harry shook his head and chuckled. "So mature Marcel." He said. Marcel then popped his head into Harry's view and said,

"At least I'm not whoring around like you." Harry glared and Marcel smirked know he hit one of Harry's buttons. "I'm gonna get you back Styles." Harry growled. "You're a Styles too." Marcel pointed out.

"That doesn't mean that I won't get you back, Marcy." Marcel cringed at the nickname and Harry smirked. "You had bring that up didn't you." Marcel said with a sour expression on him. He then left and Harry groaned. He knew he hit a sensitive spot.

"Marcel, I'm sorry." Harry said and walked in the kitchen. Marcel scoffed and ignored him. "Marcel please, listen to me, I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't mean to say it, it just... it just slipped out." Harry said and was trying to get Marcel to listen to him.

"I you were really sorry, you wouldn't bring it up whenever you want. You have been bring it up at least twice a day and I'm getting really tired of it!" Marcel cried and Harry felt the guilt get to him. "I am sorry Marcel." Harry said and pulled Marcel for a hug.

Marcel hugged him back and buried his head in Harry's neck. "It's okay Harry, just.... please don't do it again." Marcel whispered. Harry kissed his forehead. "I promise I won't say it." Harry said and then let go of Marcel.

They finished getting ready and when they went to leave, Harry stopped Marcel. "Harry we're going to be late it we don't go now." Marcel said and Harry sighed.

"I forgot to tell you that we get new kids at our school today." Harry said. Marcel was a hit confused to why Harry thought he would care that they're were knew kids at their school because he doesn't like school. Nonetheless, care about knew kids.

They both walked out to Harry's car since try would switch who would be driving every day. The drive was quiet and peaceful and that was just how they liked it. Yeah of course they would talk amongst each other but today it was one of those day where they preferred to just stay quiet and drive to school in peace.

Marcel was going to his last class which was his favorite also. It so happened to be art. He loved the fact the he could make whatever he wanted I use his creativeness and put all of his effort in it.

Once he had entered the class, there was the usual teasing going on with him but not too serious since everyone knew his brother. And were afraid of him. Marcel made his way to the back and sat down getting his sketch book out and start sketching out something small.

The class had started and right when the teacher was talking role of who was here, a cute little blonde walked in. Marcel was able to tell that his hair had been dyed but it made him look cute. And yes, Marcel is gay. Never has he ever liked girls. He is disgusted by how they are. Specially the slitting ones that throw themselves at his twin and some times him.

"Hello, you must be Daniel right?" the teacher said and the cute blonde nodded. Marcel found him very adorable. "Then welcome Daniel. You can sit by Marcel. I'm sure he can update you with what we have been doing lately." Daniel nodded and walked over to the table where Marcel was and sat next to him.

"Hi." Marcel said shyly and Daniel blushed a bit. "H-Hi." Daniel stuttered as he replied back. Marcel thought that he couldn't have gotten any cuter than this. "T-This might s-sound weird b-but your really c-cute." Marcel said and Daniel blushed. Never has he gotten a compliment like that.

"T-Thank you." Daniel said and looked down at the desk. While the teacher was walking around helping many of the students, Marcel and Daniel chatted between them and worked together. But of course, their peace was disturbed. "Look at that. The fag made a friend. Aww." A guy said and Marcel looked down at his hands.

"Please leave us alone Karl." Marcel said but Karl thought otherwise. "But this new kid is just so adorable and is good enough to play with." He said and Daniel looked frightened.

"Don't touch him Karl. Unless you want Harry after you." Marcel said. He was use to Karl but Daniel wasn't. Karl gulped and quickly walked away. "Why did he get scared when you mentioned your brother?" Daniel said. Marcel looked at him before answering.

"Well, my brother I guess you can say that he is someone you don't mess with."

-

Hi... this chapter was super hard to write. I i didn't know  how to make it so I guess you can say that I bullshitted it. cx

Anyhoran, I hope that it was decent enough.... love you!