0.5

dedication to mrs_horan_59 for the comments that for sure had made my day cx

After being in his one spot for almost the whole day, he got up and was going to head home since school had ended about ten minutes ago, he heard footsteps heading his way. He froze and looked at the direction that the footsteps were coming from and once the person came into view, a huge smile displayed on his face.

"Marcel?" He said softly and the other boy ran to him. They both embraced each other and stayed like that for a while until Marcel pulled back. "What are you doing here?" He asked. Daniel smiled and looked him in the eyes. "This is my thinking spot." Daniel said and Marcel chuckled.

"Funny, I have seen this place as my thinking spot too. Even though I just moved here, I had fought with Harry before and I came here. I had gotten lost at first but then I realized that this was a perfect place to think and just be at peace." Marcel said and sat down on the same spot that Daniel previously was.

Daniel sat next to him and laid his head on his shouler as both released a sigh and stared at the creak before them. "Marcel, do you really think it will work out?" Daniel spoke up and Marcel moved to face him. Daniel removed his head from Marcel's shoulder and sat to face Marcel.

"I don't think it will, I know it will. If we keep this friendship that we started going strong, then they'll give up eventually and we'll be able to be the best of best friends." Marcel said and gave Daniel a small smile and interlocked both of their hands.

"I really hope it does." Daniel said and leaned forward and rested his head on Marcel's chest. And right then, Marcel might've or might've not felt a small spark he had felt a while back --scaring him.

As the two new friends were talking and having a great time that neither had experience in forever, the other two brothers were worried sick. "This never would have happened if you would've just kept your brother away!" Niall yelled at Harry as they drove by each other's neighborhood.

"Just shut the hell up Niall! Don't go just blaming Marcel for this! It was Daniel's fault as well." Harry said trying to stay clam. Niall did stay quiet for a while until Harry spoke to him again. "Does you brother have any places he likes to go?" He asked calmly.

Niall stayed quiet and when Harry looked at him, he saw that he was thinking. "Yeah, he likes to go somewhere but i never knew where. I would try to follow him but the bastard was good at making me loose track of him." Niall said and chuckled a little.

"Well, there's a chance that they might be together. And I know where Marcel likes to go. He got lost one time and ended up there. It was when we had first moved here." Harry said and started driving to the one spot where the two boys were.

"I hope that your right because I really need to apologize to him." Niall said and Harry noticed how his voice lowered towards the end. He decided to stay quiet about it and simply continued to drive. After a while, Niall furrowed his eyebrows as Harry pulled into the park's parking lot.

"Why are we here?" he asked. "There's a creak hidden by the trees that cover most of the park. Marcel likes going there." Harry simply said and got off the car. Niall followed suit and both walked towards the spot they both hoped their brothers were.

"What exactly do you have against my brother?" Harry found himself asking as they walked. Niall scoffed. "As if you wouldn't know." He said and Harry furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "In matter of fact, I don't know." Harry said. Niall clenched his fists and jaw.

"So you're telling me that... nevermind. Its not worth it if you don't remember." Niall said and walked a bit faster. "Wait, remember what? Because this doesn't seem like something Marcel would have done. And also, how does this have anything to do with Marcel?"

Niall turned once Harry said those words. "It may not have nothing to do with Marcel but it sure as hell does it involve you! And it makes me sick to my stomach that because our brothers are getting close, that I will have to see you more than I have to!" Niall screeched and pushed Harry. Harry was beyond confused and Niall soon realized what he had done and his eyes widened.

He ran into where they were headed and right away, he spotted his brother and quickly snatched him from Marcel who both were shocked. One, from hearing Niall snap at Harry and what he said, and two, for him finding them.

Niall took both himself and Danielout o the place and ran to through the dark and to Daniel's car. Once they got there, Niall searched through Daniel's pockets and took his keys out and pushed Daniel in the back seat and got himself in the driver's seat and pulled out of the parking lot.

He drove as fast as he could home and every once in a while, he would wipe the tears that were streaming down his face.

-

So you're probably saying, "This is going a bit too fast." "Its a bit rushed now for sure." "I think this could've waited a bit longer."

WELL GUESS WHAT?! I meant for it to be like this.. It will add more tension to Daniel's and Marcel's friendship and Harry and Niall. I had this planned for quiet some time now.

I know it seems a bit rushed but trust me, i'll make Harry trying to figure this shit out super long. So by the time he knows and catches on, it will be decent enough.. (i hope)

Also he had said it without meaning to so yeah..

Anyhoran, what do you guys think it could be? Because come on, it got Niall crying...

Until next time, I love you guys! And for those who read 'TGIFILW' thank you soo much! cx

p.s. best commenter gets a dedication for next chappie! c: