0.4

dedicated to mrs_horan_59 for the lovely comments! cx

Niall after standing there in the parking lot for quite some time, he went back inside the building and headed to class. Of course he was late but he truly could care less. But once waking in, he noticed that both styles twins were in that class along with him and Daniel. How did he not notice before? He has no clue.

He walked to the back of the room and on the process there, he saw Marcel silently crying and scoffed. From the across the room was Harry glaring at Niall as he got to the back of the class. He sat down and had no intentions of paying attention to whatever the teacher was saying.

However, the class eventually came to an end and Harry had gone to talk to Marcel but he was out before Harry actually talk to him. Frustrated, Harry marched towards Niall and gripped Niall's shirt from the collar and pinned him to the wall. Some students in the class gasped as they were walking out.

"I swear that if you don't keep your brother away from mine I will." Harry hissed and Niall pushed Harry off of him. "Me? Keep my brother away? Its you who has to keep your brother away from mine! Daniel was never this difficult until he met you stupid brother!" Niall snapped back and Harry was going to get him but Niall harshly bumped his shoulder with Harry's as he walked by him and walked out of the class.

Harry stared angrily at Niall retreating figure and then walked out himself. He wasn't very happy with the things occurring but it seemed like Marcel and Daniel weren't going to let go of each other soon enough.

On the other hand, Marcel was upset about the whole situation and really disliked his brother at this moment. And if it meant to not talk to Harry and have Daniel as a friend, then so be it. He was tried if being the one that needs to be saved all the time.

He will stop being a bit dramatic over things and will tell Daniel as well so that in their brother's eyes, it would seem like they weren't talking and were their innocent selves. Marcel smiled a bit at his idea and soon got his phone out as he walked to his next class and sent Danny a text explaining what he thought.

Of course, Danny answered right away and agreed. Marcel liked that this might work and turn perfectly fine for both boys.

As he walked in his English class, he couldn't stop smiling. He liked this and couldn't wait to fool their twins. He knew that they would find out eventually but it would be worth it for now at least.

Daniel was now at his secret place admiring the little creak that passed by with a smile on his face. He liked that idea that Marcel and him will stay friends even though their twins told them not too. He scoffed at the idea of Niall controlling him but he knew it was true. And that's why he hated it. He hated Niall for being the possessive brother. Niall had never been like this because no one would tease him and didn't have any friends. But now, Karl had stopped and Niall was still being a little bitch about things.

Daniel didn't understand it and was sure that Niall not liking Marcel had something do to with Harry. Maybe they had a past and was now getting his anger out. Who knows. Daniel sighed and hummed a song currently replaying in his mind.

He looked up to the sky and then chuckled as he realized something. He maybe view as the innocent nerdy kid that can't defend himself but he wasn't always like this. In fact, he never really changed. People think that just because he looks like this, they think that he's a goody two shoes but where is he right now?

Somewhere far away from school where he should be. In truth, he tends to skip school way more than Niall actually does. Daniel looked back at the creak as he saw a frog leap out of it and disappear into the tall grass.

He sighed once again and closed his eyes. He loved being alone and being able to think about basically whatever.

-

Yay me!! ^-^ I updated on the day that I said that I was going to update this story!! cx be happy peeps.

Also expect 'Depressed' to be updated.. cx

Anyhoran, thanks for the reads/votes/comments! It means a lot c:

Anyhoran, best comment gets a dedication! :D