1.2

As days followed, Marcel didn't feel like himself. He knew a piece of him was missing. But at the back of his mind, he was the one to blame. He did allow himself into liking Daniel. For him it was like an endless heartbreak that he seemed to not be able to escape.

Currently back in his room, he curled further more against himself and tried to push back tears. His throat was burning at how much he had been crying and he didn't want to shed another tear for Daniel.

After all, it was his fault for letting himself fall for a person and nonetheless, trust them. He blamed himself for his misery and there wasn't anything more that he hated. He had really liked Daniel and for him to break Marcel this way, wasn't what he wanted.

"I wonder why he did it tho..." Marcel whispered to himself as he stared at the wall with a blank look. He hadn't gotten up from his bed and he simply wanted to shrink away. He hugged his pillow tighter and shut his eyes trying to contain the tears.

But he knew that that wasn't enough. Soon enough there was a small sob escaping his lips. He once again was sobbing his heart out and it seemed to hurt more this time than any other.

As he cried and wished that this hadn't happened, Harry was listening to him sobbing his heart out from the other side of the door. A frown formed onto Harry's lips and hesitated in leaving the door.

But he eventually continued his journey downstairs. Once getting downstairs and into the kitchen where his mum was, he was very worried about Marcel. "Mum," he called out.

She hummed in response. "I'm worried about Marcel. I've hadn't heard him cry this much since he was around." Harry said and his mum turned around to face him. "I'm worried as well dear, but all we can do is simply wait." She said and something about her told Harry that she knew the reason.

"Mum, do you know why he's like that?" He asked her and she shook her head. "But I can guess why he's like that, Harry. It just like with... him." She said and everything clicked.

Harry understood why his twin's mood had dropped. Harry remembers not seeing Marcel with Daniel yesterday and Niall had been extremely happy. Something must have happened between the two innocent ones and maybe, and he hopes its not true, Niall something to do with it.

"I think I know what's going on." Harry said and then grabbed his keys and kissed his mum cheek before walking out of the house. He got into his car and drove to the place where Marcel and Daniel as they're getaway and decided to use it as a quick thinking place as of now.

Once getting there, he sat on a rock and got to thinking. He tried to think about what had triggered all of this. He tried to go back and remember what Niall had meant about them.

"Come on, what was it? What could have I done that made--" Harry cut himself off as he remembered. And he wished that he never did. He truly was the reason why Niall wanted Daniel away from the Styles twins. He now remember what had happened exactly 2 years ago, back where they were from.

Harry has been in this country for two years now and he had left two weeks after what had happened. And since Niall and his family had barely moved from there to here, it made sense as to why he didn't want to see Harry.

Harry buried his face in his hands and groaned. "I can't believe that I would ever do that. Specially to him." He whispered into thin air and pulled on his hair. He was disgusted with what he did and he couldn't believe that he had let himself do that.

"It really is my fault. And oh how I wish that I could take it back."

-

Hello!

Well, I was going to make this chapter longer BUT that would ruin what I have planned. And besides, you guys know just enough information. xD

Anyways, I love you guys! I can't believe that this story is at 4.9K reads!!! I simply can't believe how successful this story has gotten. And I know that I don't update that much but I'm trying. For you guys.

Cause you mean the world to me. But anyhoran, I wanted to ask something.

How many of you are familiar with the ship Shoey?

Cause I want to write a fanfic about it but idk how many of you would read it so yeah... But anyways, I love you and thank you so much for the support! 😘💕

Quit It • Styles/Horan twinsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें