1.3

[contains mature content]

"Niall, please, just let me go. Please, I'm begging you!" Daniels cries were ignored at this point and didn't seem to upset Niall as they had in the beginning.

They now seemed like a whistle of wind to Niall. He was a heartless person now and Daniel had never been this scared of his brother in his life.

"Whatever you say or how loud you scream, no one can hear you. Why? Because we are supposed to be having some time together in this house like I told our parents that we were. And we are." Niall said as he opened the curtains a bit.

"Niall, please, why are you like this? What is it that you have against the Styles?!" Once the question left Daniel's mouth, Niall tensed. "I think you've been awake for too long now." He said before before going over to Daniel's tied up figure with a bottle of chloroform and a cloth.

"What is that?" Daniel asked with uneasiness laced in his voice. "Nothing. Just something that will help you sleep." Daniel's eyes widened and tried moving his head out of the way from getting the cloth on his mouth.

"Come on Daniel, don't make this harder than it already has to be!" Niall hissed and Daniel whimpered as Niall cover his mouth and he involuntarily breathed in the substance. "There you go my dear brother." Niall said softly and uncovered Daniel's mouth.

Daniel's head slumped forward from the sitting position that he was in and Niall hummed contently. "That should be enough for the rest of the day." Niall said and with one last look at his brother, he walked out of the room.

"Hmm, what to do now? Oh, I know, let's pay Harry a visit." Niall said and then walked down the stairs and grabbed his keys and walked out of the house --locking the door behind him.

He got inside his car and drove off looking for Harry. He decided to check if he was home and drove by his place. "I guess he's not home. Let's check another place." Niall said and set off in the direction in which Harry might be found.

He had a good feeling of Harry being at the little creek where Marcel and Daniel would use as a getaway and headed there right away. Once arriving at the place, he parked his car and as he did so, he noticed Harry's car.

"Bingo." He said and got out of his car. He walked towards the creek and as he neared it, he was able to notice a figure there. He kept walking and soon, he found himself facing Harry's back.

"Well what do we have here? If it isn't poor little Harry." Niall spoke and Harry turned to face him. And once turning to face the blonde, Harry visibly tensed.

"Niall, I--" Harry cut himself off when he noticed Niall flinching when he spoke his name. "Let me guess, you finally remembered, did you?" Niall said and Harry rubbed his face before nodding.

Harry hated the fact that after realizing what he had done, he had to face Niall. And a wave of guilt over came him.

"Niall, I--I'm--" This time, he was cut off by Niall's laughter. Harry tensed up and couldn't believe how Niall was acting. "You," Niall point at Harry. "Are sorry? Well, that's just priceless the famous Harry Styles is actually feeling sorry. That's something no one ever gets to see." Niall said with a chuckle.

"You and you're apology are pathetic. You know that right?" Harry stayed silent and watched as Niall crossed his arms across his chest and slowly moved towards Harry. Harry visibly gulped as Niall neared him and took an involuntary step back.

"Aw, is harry scared? There's really no need to be. I'm not going to hurt you." Niall said with a small pout. "I'm not you remember. I don't do such things." Niall's way of speaking was worrying Harry at just how much anger Niall had for him.

"Niall, I, it was a mistake! I never--"

"Never meant to rape me?! Well guess what pretty boy, you did! And you have no idea how hard it was for me after what you did! I hated any kind of physical contact! For a solid year I couldn't come near anyone without having a panic attack! Every time someone would get close, I hated it! But there is something that I hate the most and that would be you! I hate you for all the damage that caused me!" Niall at this point was on the verge of tears.

As he had said everything, he ended up in front of Harry. He wanted to make him disappear or be able to go back in time and stop himself from every going to that place and encountering Harry there. "Niall, believe me, I didn't mean for that to happen! I was drunk and I--"

"And you weren't aware of what you were doing. Same fucking excuse everybody uses." Niall's eyes glistened with tears and Harry hated what he was seeing. Both of them wanted so desperately to go back in time and prevent this from happening. But it happened.

"Niall," Harry started and Niall shook his head. "Save it Harry. Its too late now. The damage is done and something like this is never truly forgotten." Niall said. "Oh, and because of your acts Harry, both you and your brother are going to pay for this. I'm not near to be done with this whole situation." He took a couple steps away from Harry.

"What are you going to do?" Harry asked. "Don't worry, I won't be doing anything to you directly. But through Marcel. I'm not going to let your brother ever be with mine. Specially since he's you're twin brother and who knows if he'll decide to rape my twin." Niall said and started to walk away.

Harry stood in his spot and watched as Niall disappeared out of the little forest. He hated how this had turned out. He hated himself for ever letting that happen. He hated himself for losing control and ruining Niall life.

But most of all, he hated how, because of him, the two innocent twins were going to suffer even more.

-

Well there you go! Some of you were probably never thinking that that would be the cause of Niall's hate but yeah... I didn't want it to be obvious and do a break up so I guess I went with that...?

Sorry if it made uncomfortable but yeah. It had to be done. And trust me, I don't like one bit. But I just didn't want it to be obvious so yeah. That's my only reason.

But anyways, I love you guys! This story is already at 5.1K reads and I couldn't be more proud! Thank you so much! I love you so much my darling! 😘💞