0.9

Things with the Styles twins weren't so good after the separation of Marcel and Daniel. Marcel wouldn't talk to Harry and Harry wouldn't talk to Marcel. All because of that one event. Marcel was completely ignoring Harry and making him seem as if he were invisible or if he didn't have a twin.

Harry in the other hand, he had accepted the fact that his twin was dead serious about all of this and it was now affecting him. He wasn't the same anymore. He wanted his cuddle buddy back and he wanted things to be back as they were. But after analyzing many things, he realized that it might be harder than he thought it would be.

"Harry? Can you come in here please?" Harry broke from his daze and stood up from the table and walked into the living room. "Yes?" he said as his mum motioned him to join her on the couch. He complied and she let out a sigh. "Please try to make things up with your brother." she begged. Harry let out a sigh and shook his head.

"Please, Harry? Please just let him have a friend. Why does it bother you so much that he finally makes a friend of his own?" she whispered. Harry looked into her eyes and saw that she was hurting. He knew damn well that this separation between the twins was not only affecting him, but her as well.

"I'm trying mum. I really am but, I just don't trust that Daniel guy. He just... I don't know." Harry replied and she nodded her head understandingly. "Please try to understand that all i'm doing is protecting Marcel from something that can hurt him later on." he said. She looked at him for a few seconds and then let out a sigh and pulled him in for a hug.

"I understand, love but, you have to let Marcel experience somethings. You can't prevent him from doing some things -like having a friend." Harry understood that he couldn't prevent Marcel from going through some things but he was trying the best he could. And maybe, it was time for him to let some things go and it would have to start with letting Marcel become friends with that Daniel guy.

"I'll try mum." He said before pulling away from her embrace and then going off to school -which Marcel was already at. Marcel had heard when his mum was talking to Harry and he had scoffed when hearing that he and Harry should fix things up. Marcel was dead serious about not wanting to be his brother anymore. About him not talking to him.

And he knew that Daniel was as well done with his twin. And he had witnessed this the minute he arrived at the school. Daniel had ran to his arms with a bruised cheek. He knew who gave him the bruise and Niall had been trying to apologize but it far too late. Niall had let his anger take over and had now place Daniel against him.

They were both currently at the little creak again just enjoying each other's company and the silence around them. They could care less if they were to get separated again by their angry twins all because they would find each other once more anyways. So in the end, it didn't make much of a difference.

"Marcel?" Daniel said after a while of pure silence.

"Yeah?"

"What could the thing that my brother has against yours? I mean, Niall seems to not be able to stand Harry for even a second." Daniel asked. Marcel thought about it and it made him wonder what it could be.

"To be truly honest, I have no idea what it would be. But I bet that it was something that really hurt you brother. I mean, you did tell me that he was crying the day that he had mentioned it... so it had to be something big." Marcel answered honestly.

"I have a feeling that maybe they were something and then ended in bad terms. I don't know... but I'm curious to know what my brother has against Harry." Daniel said and leaned his head on Marcel's shoulder. "I have the same feeling Danny." Marcel and entwined their hands.

"Daniel, I have been thinking about it for some time now and I don't know what exactly this is but I feel like I might l-like you." Marcel's voice lowered as he got to the end of his sentence. Daniel removed his head from Marcel's shoulder and turned to look at him dead in the eye. Marcel then got a sense of déjà vu. He didn't like the feeling he was getting. The last person he was said that he had feelings for, had left him in humiliation and had caused him so much embarrassment.

"Do you really have feelings for me?" Daniel asked in a quiet voice. He too had a humiliating situation like this before and didn't want to through it again. Marcel nodded his head and Daniel let a soft gasp. "Really?" Daniel whispered and had tears in his eyes. Marcel nodded once more. "Yes Danny. I do. I know for sure that I have feelings for you. I know we barely know each other but-"

"I like you as well Marcel." Daniel said and Marcel's lips formed into a smile. "Really?" Marcel said and tears formed in his eyes as well. "Yes. Oh my god, yes!" Daniel said and hugged Marcel. They both let out a laugh in relief and held each other.

"B-be m-mine." Marcel stuttered. Daniel giggled and nodded. "I'd love to be yours. M-marcy." Daniel said and looked at Marcel as if asking if he could call him that. Marcel of course smiled and nodded. This made the other lad smile and hug him tightly once more.

For the rest of their time, they spent it laying on the grass and looking up at the sky while holding hands and cuddling each other. Both boys went home that evening very content with what had happened but, that didn't last.

Well, at least not for Daniel.

Hi!

I'm glad that i was able to update this.. cx

And can you guys believe that?!? Marcel and Daniel are together now!!! omg!! *squeals* #teamDarcel cx

I ship them so bad.... /-\

But the again who doesn't? hehe cx

Anyways, I'm going to get a bit off track for a minute...

Okay, so It chapter seven, I had mention something that had happened to me with my crush right? Well, apparently we were dating... How do I that we were? Well my parents and his parents found out and they weren't so happy... so yeah... things have gotten so chaotic... but when they sat us down to talk about it cause he had suddenly just stopped talking to me and I was getting confused as to why so yeah.. but then once were talking, they had asked him if he truly had feelings for me....

And let's just say that I cried that night....

I didn't get punished that bad... I just got my phone taken away and I might ever get it back... xc

But anyways, he's leaving Saturday (I hope) to Mexico for two months and I really need something to get over him.. Because everywhere i go, a lot of things remind me of him and its just hurting me... But i have a feeling that no matter how hard I try, I won't be able to get over him... I don't know why though....

The best part is that he's a year younger than me... -.- he's turning 15 in October and I'm 16... so yeah... his parents were a little overprotective because of that...

But ANYHORAN, enough of that shit. I want to give you guys a MASSIVE thank you!! cx

I can't believe that this story is at 1.9K reads!!! cx that is unbelievable!! cx

I love you guys soooo much!!! c'x

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou so effin much!! cx

I LOVE YOU MY DARLINGS!! ♥-♥ :*