Chapter 42; Can't Help Falling In Love

*Danielle's pov*

"Dani, I have a question for you." Cam said, and I tensed up. I was alway nervous whenever someone said this.

We were sitting in a luxury bus that was taking us from Brazil to Argentina. All the guys were taking naps, but Cam and I stayed up.

"Yeah?" I said.

"So, I realized you haven't met my parents yet..." Cam said.

Shit, I knew where this was going.

"You want me to meet your parents?" I said.

"Well you'd only meet my mom, but she's coming to Argentina. She's catching a flight tonight. What do you say?" Cam said.

"I can't exactly say no." I laughed.

"Yeah, sorry." Cam said. "So do you want to meet her?"

"Of course I want to meet her. Will she like me?" I asked.

"If I like you, that's all that matters." He kissed my cheek.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Three a.m." Cam yawned.

"Then I think we should go to sleep. We have a long day tomorrow." I said, closing my eyes.

He wrapped his arm around my waist, and mumbled a quick "I love you" before I heard him snore.

I drifted off to sleep, wondering if his mom would like me or not.

~~

"Wake up!" Someone yelled in my ear. I groaned and covered my ear with a pillow. The laughing I heard after this was muffled.

"Are we there yet?" I whined.

"Yeah, we'll be getting there soon. You should get up." Cam said, making me groan.

I got out of the bunks and grabbed some stuff to get ready. I went to the bathroom and did my normal routine.

I was wearing a white shirt and ripped jean shorts. I fixed my hair numerous times, wanting it to be perfect when I saw Cam's mom. I just put it up in a bun afterwards.

"Dani! You're taking forever in there! We have to get out of the bus soon." Nash said.

I opened the door to the bathroom and Nash cheered, stepping inside after I left.

I walked to Cam and sat next to him. He was playing a video game with Hayes.

"Guys! We're here!" Chad yelled through the bus.

"I got a text from my mom, she said she just landed." Cam smiled at me.

Everyone got their things and walked outside the bus. The hotel was just as beautiful as the one in Brazil.

"Cam, when we get settled you and Dani can go pick up your mom at the airport." Chad explained, as we walked into the lobby.

The lobby was lined with chandeliers, followed by painting of the sky with angels.

"Wow." I gasped.

"It's beautiful, right? Reminds me of someone I know.." Cam said cheekily, nudging at me.

"Is it your mom?" I joked, and he laughed.

"Ha-ha. Very funny." Cam stuck his tongue out at me.

Chad came back from talking to the front desk, and he handed us our keys to our room.

"No funny business, alright?" Chad warned.

"Yeah Cam and Dani! No fucking when children are present!" Nash yelled, pointing at Hayes when he said children.

My face turned bright red, and Cam just laughed it off.

"Okay, okay. Guys go to your rooms." Chad said as we did exactly that.

Cam and I's room was stunning. It had a chandelier hanging on top of the bed, and a big window to view the city.

"Ready to meet my mom?" Cam said excitedly. I just nodded, trying not to show my nerves.

"Relax, okay?" He pecked me on the lips. "She's going to love you."

We took the elevator back to the lobby and took a cab to the airport.

Saying that I was nervous was an understatement. I was beyond terrified if Cam's mom didn't like me as much as I'd hoped. My hands were clammy and sweaty as I held Cam's hand.

"Babe, are you nervous or something?" He asked.

"Yeah.." I sighed. "Is it bad?"

"No...well, uh..you're kind of holding on to me too tight." He said, and I looked down at our hands.

My hands held on to his tightly as his hands were bright red.

"Oh, God. I'm sorry." I said, letting go off his hands.

He sighed in relief as we arrived at the airport. The driver let us out of the cab and Cam called his mom.

"Mom? Hey. We're here. Oh, you see me? Okay..wait wave," Cam said looking around. I spotted a middle aged woman who had brown hair with blonde highlights. He noticed her waving and he waved back.

"I see you. Do you want us to go there? Okay. Love you. Bye." He hung up the phone and walked over to her.

"Mom, this is Danielle. My girlfriend." Cam smiled at me. His mom looked me up and down before shaking my hand.

"It's so nice to meet you, Mrs. Dallas." I smiled.

"Mrs. Dallas makes me sound so old! Call me Gina." She smiled at me. "So you're the girl Cameron talks about all the time!"

"Yeah, I guess that's me. He's also told me a lot about you. I think it's great he's your biggest inspiration."

"It's what I do best." She smiled.

"Would you ladies like some lunch?" Cam asked, and we both nodded.

We caught a cab and he took us to a restaurant that served the basic Mexican food.

While we ordered, Cam excused himself to the bathroom, and left me and Gina to talk.

"Cam has told me so much about you that I feel like I know everything about you!" She exclaims, and I laugh.

"Yeah, same with you."

"Has he talked about marriage?" She asked, and I almost chocked on my drink.

"Yeah, a little." I said.

"Does it scare you?"

"Honestly, yes. It does scare me. But if I feel like I'm going to be attached to him for the rest of my life then I'm okay with it. God, I don't even know if that makes sense." I laughed at myself.

"It does. And I think it's great that he wants to commit." She smiled, and she looked to the side. I followed her gaze and saw that Cam was coming back.

"But hurry up, would you? I want grandchildren." She joked, but something in her tone was serious.

I laughed lightly. I wasn't the kind of girl that dreamed of marriage or having children when I was younger. I dreamt of death.

Which got me thinking-does he want children? Did he really wanted to be committed to someone like me?

I pushed those thoughts away as he sat down to join us. I trusted Cam, and if I trusted him...I loved him enough to marry him.

~.~
A/N: Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley
"Wise men say only fools rush in
but I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you"
~~
YOU GUYS ITS LATE AND I'M SORRY. (Unless you have a different time than the east coast, and in that case you guys are right on time ;) )
Honestly I ended this horribly. I'm really bad at ending chapters if you have/haven't noticed.
But anyways, I LOVE YOU GUYS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY LITTLE MUNCHKINSSS