Chapter 46; Just The Way You Are

*Cam's POV*

I was in a state of deep sleep when I felt someone kiss me on the jaw. I opened one eye, and then the other. I stared at my beautiful girlfriend- she was grinning at me and I kissed her nose.

"Hey babe. How long have you been awake?" I asked.

"Not long." She smiled.

"We should do something fun today. Like go on a date." I wiggled my eyebrows making her burst into a fit of laughter.

"I'd love that." She said.

"Let's make this interesting." I smirked. "Last one to get ready gets to pick where and what we have to eat."

"I'm up for it." She said.

"Go!" I yelled, running towards my luggage. I heard her gasp and she got out of bed to do the same.

When she was on her way to the bathroom to get dressed, she almost tripped. I chuckled and she shot me a glare before she went to the bathroom.

I grabbed a button-up shirt, jeans, and dress shoes. I stared at the mirror, and grabbed my gel to put my hair into a quiff.

"Looks like I have to pick where and what you eat." I heard Danielle say.

I sighed, I can't believe she got ready before I did.

"Alright, you win." I said, as I finished fixing my hair.

I was surprised at Dani. She had a nice outfit on, had makeup on, and her hair was curly.

"You know you don't need makeup, right?" I said, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Yeah, but I wanted to try something new." She smiled, and I kissed her slowly on the lips.

"Either way, you're beautiful. With or without makeup." I said as I still held on to her.

"I love you." She said as she snuck another kiss.

"I love you too." I said, as I grabbed a few essentials, shoved them in my pocket, and walked outside of the hotel.

"So, how was the meet-up last night?" She asked, and I smiled at the memories.

"The fans were great, as always. They never fail to amaze me." I said.

We were walking towards a kiosk where they had a tourist map. Dani took one and we continued towards our first destination.

"Uh...what do you want to see first? Notre Dame? The Louvre? The Arc De Triomphe?" She asked, saying each name correctly.

"Whichever you want to see." I said.

"Well," she said, grabbing the arm that held her hand, "I wanted to see the Eiffel Tower last, maybe we could eat on the Eiffel Tower!"

"That sounds perfect. I think we should see The Louvre. Isn't that a museum?" I asked, and Dani nodded.

"Let's go!" She squealed like a child, causing me to laugh as she dragged me to the museum.

That's what I love about her most, we're both children at heart.

We entered the museum, waiting in line for a ticket. The line wrapped around the outside.

"Are you sure you don't want to come back?" I asked.

"If we come back, the line will be twice as long. I don't want to risk it-" she was interrupted by someone who tapped her shoulder. She gasped at who, or what, it was.

"Oh my gosh, it's a mime." She smiled, as the mine copied her smile, causing me to laugh.

The mime tipped his hat, and continued to do comedic tricks. He did things like pretending he was stuck in a box, or going down the basement.