Chapter 32; Like Real People Do

*Danielle's pov*

There was a huge weight on top of my chest, making it hard to breathe.

I opened my eyes to realize that my boyfriend was on top of me, heavily snoring. I groaned, and pushed him to the other side of the bed.

This has been happening a lot, Cam usually sleeps with his arm held on to me, but he always wound up on top of me in the morning.

I mean, it's not a big deal. So I pushed the thought away and started to get ready.

I took a long, hot shower. Putting on sweats, afterwards.

I was combing my hair out while walking back to the room when I saw Cam on his phone.

"Hey!" I said, joining him back in bed.

"Good morning, babe." He said as he kissed my cheek.

He was scrolling through Twitter, favoriting things or retweeting as he passed some tweets. (The guys did this a lot.)

He finally locked his phone and stared at me. I cuddled into his chest.

"Have you ever been on a plane before?" Cam asked suddenly.

"Not really," I laughed, "I've never been outside of California ever, after the accident."

"So, would you like to go back on a plane again?" He asks.

"Why?"

"Because Nash and I have to go to Boston, and I was wondering if you wanted to come?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'd love to go." I smiled.

He leaned in and our lips collided, and we sat there, kissing for a while. When we pulled apart, he smiled.

"God, I would keep on kissing you, but I'm afraid I won't stop." He laughs.

"I feel like you say that a lot." I laugh with him.

"I just can't get enough of you, Danielle Hanes. We should just make out." He smirks.

And we do.

~~

Packing wasn't hard for me, considering that I only have a few things.

I made a mental note to myself, saying that I need to get a job, get money, and get more clothes. I can't just let Cam buy me everything.

We exchanged goodbyes with Matt and Shawn before we went to the airport.

Honestly, I was anxious, and being in a small car for an hour didn't help.

After we got our tickets, went through security, and gave our luggage to the flight attendants, we were waiting at the terminal.

Nash went to get us some food, and Cam was taking pictures with fans.

Some of them asked if I was his girlfriend, and I said no, because we had to wait until things were right.

Nash came by, and the fans also took pictures with them. I helped them take pictures, and they seemed to be glad because of that.

When our flight was called, the fans waved goodbye at us and we walked through the tunnel towards the airplane.

I put my bag in front of me as I sat next to the window. And I stared outside for a bit.

I felt someone grab my hand, and squeezed it.

"You nervous?" Cam asked as he rubbed small circles on my hand.