Chapter 35; Dog Days Are Over

*Danielle's pov*

Being home is the best feeling ever. Sure, traveling is the best. But nothing's better than laying down on your own bed for the first time in weeks.

We just got home from Boston, and Cam hasn't stopped hugging me.

Once we pulled apart, I put a movie in and Cam instantly cuddled me again.

"Did you like Boston?" Cam asked, and he kissed my shoulder.

"Yeah," I smiled, "I love to travel. Can't we just travel the world together?" I asked, and he also smiled.

"Then why don't we?" He asked.

I pulled away from him, staring at him seriously. I paused the movie.

"Seriously? Us? Traveling the world together?" I asked.

"Well, I was planning to tour with Nash and the guys around the world and I want you to come. What do you say?" He asked, standing up. I stood up with him.

"Yes!" I cheered, and threw my arms around his neck. He held on to me by my hips.

"Really? That's great. We won't be traveling until February because we have a movie to film, but are you willing to wait?" Cam asked.

"Cam, I've waited this long. I can wait longer. Okay?" I said, and he nodded.

"Yeah, of course." Cam smiled, and he kissed my cheek.

"I have to go." He continued, and he grabbed his keys.

"Wait, but we were watching Stuck in Love." I pouted. He leaned in to kiss me softly.

"And we'll continue it later." He smiled into the kiss. "I have to film the movie."

He started to walk out the door, and he called out "I love you!"

"I love you too!" I yelled.

"Don't continue the movie without me!"

"I won't!" I smirked, but he was already out the door.

So I sat down on the couch, and continued to watch Stuck in Love without him.

*Cam's pov*

"World tour? Cam, I'm not sure about that." One of our guys from the management team, Steven said.

We were at the place doing a table reading for our movie, the Outfield.

"We have tons of international fans! I don't see why not." I sighed.

"Yeah, Alan was happy with the idea. Right Alan?" Nash smacked Alan lightly. They both chuckled.

"No, it takes a lot of thought. You know, travel, where to stay, what places that have to be booked-"

"We have the money." I said.

"We don't even know where to go." Chad said.

"Brazil."

"France."

"Australia."

"Okay guys, we get it. But if you want to so bad, we'll figure something out."

"Let's continue with the reading. Nash, it's your turn."

*Danielle's pov*

I was crying at the end of the movie, which was bad timing because Cam just walked in.

"Hey babe I-" he stared at me, and the TV.

"You finished the movie without me?" He said, surprised.

"It's such a good movie." I said as I wiped a tissue under my eyes.

"I'm sad you finished it without me though." He went over and kissed my cheek.

"I'll watch it again with you." I smiled. He sat next to me and connected his lips with mine in an instant.

My hands clung to his hair, and his hands were on the small of my back to deepen this kiss.

His tongue licked my lower lip, wanting entrance which I allowed. His tongue exploring my mouth for a while.

His lips attached to my neck, sucking on the skin, probably leaving marks.

"As much as I love this," I laughed, "what's all this about?"

"I just want to kiss you." He smiled, and I pecked him on the lips.

"I can't wait to travel the world with you." I said, and he nodded.

"You're my world." He whispers, probably thinking I couldn't hear. But I could.

~.~
A/N: Dog Days Are Over by Florence and The Machine
"Happiness hit her like a train on a track
Coming towards her stuck still no turning back
She hid around corners and she hid under beds
She killed it with kisses and from it she fled
With every bubble she sank with her drink
And washed it away down the kitchen sink"
~~
HELLO GUYS. Btw, if you haven't seen Stuck in Love I suggest you do. It's a really good movie.
Also, I'm watching dance moms, and it's ridiculous I'm laughing my head off.
Okay, bye guys! I love you and thanks for reading! :)