Data Entry 11

Adrian was lying down on Vincent's lap as he played with his hair. Adrian's eyes were closed and he was tempted to sleep but every time he drifted off his eyes snapped back open again. He couldn't trust that this Vincent was real and staying.

Vincent sighed. "You've lost all your faith in me, hm?"

"I don't know which one is real anymore," Adrian hugged Vincent's waist and glanced in the corner. His imaginary Vincent waved at him. Sometimes he could feel his hallucinations so physical contact wasn't a way for him to know for sure.

"Real?" Vincent stared in the same corner. "Oh my, you missed me that much?" Vincent raised his finger and smiled. "Why don't I tell you things you don't know? We have to catch up after all."

Adrian nodded and nuzzled his face into Vincent's stomach. "Okay."

"Well, after splitting up with you, we traveled in secret for a bit. However, keeping us all out of the public's attention wasn't as easy as it once was. Now all of my children are off living their own stories. It was shortly after we split up that I came into contact with Blavat."

"He is a real person?"

Vincent laughed. "Is that so surprising? My personalities are all based on real people."

"There are more?"

Vincent smiled but never answered the question. "Unlike my wife, however, Blavat is not dead. He is just traveling the world playing a hunting game of his own. He hasn't realized, though, that the Sirius Black he is looking for happens to be one of my children," Vincent shook his head and shrugged.

"Are all Phantomhives like this?" Adrian snickered.

"It may or may not be a family trait," Vincent shrugged once again. "In any case, the Blavat you have met has never been the real Blavat. I've been living here this entire time. I haven't even done anything exciting but it would appear one of my children has taken up one of my criminal names."

"I knew there was something off about the data," Adrian frowned.

"I didn't think you'd ever figure it out. I thought for sure Blavat's memories of me were erased when he took over," Vincent leaned over Adrian's face to stare at him. There was a curiosity glimmering in his eyes.

"Ah," Adrian blushed lightly and pointed to the Vincent in the corner. "He is quite helpful sometimes and other times just very cryptic."

"Oh?" Vincent cupped Adrian's face so he couldn't glance over to the corner anymore. "It's not often that I have to be jealous of myself."

Adrian moved his hand to hold Vincent's. "Nothing beats the original." His face only got more red.

"Still, I'm a bit disappointed you were so willing to do anything for information," Vincent puffed out his cheeks and crossed his arms. Adrian didn't understand immediately and then remembered that he kissed Blavat. He covered his face with his hands and rolled over onto his stomach to hide his face further.

"Please don't remember that."

"But you kissed him so passionately," Vincent teased and poked Adrian's ear.

"It's embarrassing!"

"That's what you're bothered about?" Vincent laughed and sunk down into the bed next to Adrian.

"Let's just pretend it never happened."

"But it did."

"Then," Adrian rested on his arms and looked over to Vincent. "D-do you want me to k-kiss you?"

Vincent laughed and poked Adrian's nose. "You're adorable. So cute."

Adrian grabbed Vincent's hand and kissed it. "There. It's like I never kissed Blavat at all now..." he muttered.

"I don't think that's how it works, and you just kissed my hand you didn't overwrite the kiss," Vincent used his free hand to point to his lips. "Do you not want to kiss me?"

"I want to do a bit more than kiss you," Adrian smirked, realized what he said, got flustered, and fell off of the bed to roll underneath it and hide from his embarrassment.

"Well," Vincent hung off the edge of the bed and lifted the blanket to peer underneath it. "We're not going to get anywhere at this rate with you like this."

"Please delete me," Adrian muttered.

"But you're so cute."

"Delete me."