Data Entry 19

"Huh? How did I-?" Adrian stared up at his ceiling. He turned to see Blavat staring back at him. The reaction was delayed but Blavat jumped up and grabbed Adrian's shoulder. 

"Are you okay? You just passed out like that?! Huh?" Blavat looked around. "How did we-?" 

"I don't..." Adrian winced, his head still throbbing. "Wait..." he stared at Blavat. Wasn't he crossing his legs? Blavat doesn't cross his legs. He always sits half crisscrossed with one leg covering his ankle. "Vincent?" 

"What are you talking about?" Blavat blinked. 

Adrian grabbed Blavat's shoulders and shook him lightly. "I know you're in there so just come out already!" he panicked. 

"I don't understand what you're talking about!" Blavat insisted. 

"Please," Adrian's voice cracked. "I'm confused, my head hurts, and I would like some clarity. Please just...come out?" 

Are you sure you want to remember? Adrian turned his head to see an imitation of Vincent. You didn't react well just a few moments ago. Are you sure you're ready? Him coming out now will break your illusion...

"I don't know what's going on anymore..." Adrian held his head and curled up into a ball on his bed. 

"It's okay." Vincent took off the wig and removed some of the flashy exteriors to Blavat's outfit. He sat on the bed and grabbed Adrian's hand. "This is mostly my fault so don't trouble yourself too much over it." 

"Your fault?" Adrian looked at him. This outfit didn't suit him at all...but he tried not to think about it. 

"I greatly overestimated you when I toyed with you and then you went and forgot about me to try and protect me. It's only hurt you in the end. This is why I ran away in the first place, you see?" 

Tell him that isn't true. The Undertaker frowned, standing behind Vincent. You find a weird thrill from it too. Tell him he is wrong. 

"That's not-" 

"It's okay," Vincent smiled and shrugged slightly. 

Adrian snapped slightly and pushed Vincent onto the bed the moment he saw him start to stand up. He hovered over him and glared down. He may not remember entirely everything right now but he was able to connect enough dots to get by. 

"The waltz is a two-person dance," Adrian's eye twitched. 

"What?" 

"Your game wouldn't have gotten very far if I wasn't playing so shut up about trying to make yourself out to be the only villain," Adrian gritted his teeth. 

Vincent suppressed the urge to laugh but ultimately couldn't. He started cracking up and had to hold his mouth to try and suppress it. 

"Why are you laughing?" Adrian frowned. 

"You could've just said 'it takes two to tango' but you went and made an expression all on your own," Vincent laughed so hard he started crying slightly. 

"Oh, well, I just thought waltz would fit your aesthetics more," Adrian blushed. 

"It's true, waltzes are very pleasing as far as aesthetics go," Vincent agreed. "However, have you ever actually seen an argentine tango?" Vincent reached up to force Adrian's head down far enough for him to be able to whisper into his ear. "They're very passionate." 

Adrian moved his hand under Vincent's shirt and muttered words of his own into his ear. "Then you'll have to give me a dancing lesson, Mr. Phantomhive." It wasn't often that Adrian managed to get Vincent to blush. Maybe it was just the fact Vincent was still in Blavat's clothes. In any case, his cheeks did, in fact, turn a light shade of pink. 

Which one of you was supposed to be the cat again? Victoria snickered.