Data Entry 12

"Ehhhhh?!" 

Adrian opened his eyes to the sight of Blavat falling off of the bed. He sat up, stretched, and rubbed his face. "Why do you have to be so loud?" he yawned. 

"Why are you naked? Where are we? How did we get here? I don't remember anything! I thought we were drowning-" Blavat held his face trying to figure everything out. 

"Oh," Adrian looked down to see a sheet barely covering everything it needed to. "I guess I am naked." He yawned again and rubbed his head. His hair was probably a miserable mess right now.

"Why are you naked?" Blavat's face only got redder. 

"Hm?" Adrian tilted his head. His hair barely allowing him to see. He held his finger up to his mouth and smirked. "Why are two people usually naked in the same bed together?" his grin increased and he pointed to Blavat. Blavat looked down. 

"I'm naked too?!" he screeched and grabbed some sort of blanket off of the floor. "Don't look!" he insisted, holding the blanket to his chest. Sorry, dear, but Adrian's already seen everything plenty of times. He was sad to see Vincent go so soon but at least he knew they'd be seeing each other more frequently now. Adrian yawned again. 

"What is this place though?" Blavat looked around. "It feels familiar." 

"You have a gap in your memory," Adrian explained, crawling back under the covers to sleep. "You actually live here but when you leave you don't remember ever living here. It's a place oriented memory gap." Actually, your other personality lives here and hides the memories from you but since Adrian has some kind of degree somewhere maybe you'll accept this explanation. 

"That's very strange..." Blavat's eyes sparkled, completely eating up the answer. "But, I want to be able to remember a night with you..." he covered his face a bit with the cloth he was holding. 

"If you really want a night you'll never forget you'll have to take it up with Vincent," Adrian sighed. Can he go back to sleep now? He was tired. 

"So, if I get Vincent's permission...?" 

Adrian shrugged. 

"Now isn't that interesting," Victoria snickered. "You really don't care about the specifics do you?" 

"We may as well be in a poly relationship," Vincent shrugged. 

"So, should we just do that then?" Victoria also shrugged. Adrian blinked, trying to keep up with all of the changes, but he was too tired for this so he closed his eyes. Let them figure it out. 

"Well, it's not like we're sharing him with some other person. We will all have the same memories..." Vincent said. 

"Are we going to let Blavat remember then?" Victoria asked. 

"No, it'll corrupt him," Vincent shook his head. "He is supposed to be pure." 

"Then should he at least be aware that he is also us?" Victoria said. 

"Hm," Vincent smirked. "That could make things more interesting."