Data Entry 4

"This is your favorite store?" Adrian walked in and smelled the stench of incense attempting to overpower the stench of weed. 

"Aha," Blavat scratched the back of his neck. "One of my favorite clothing stores. Not necessarily my favorite store, you see?" 

Adrian looked around. This store tried too hard to be mystical, just like this guy in front of him. "You're really going for that sorcerer vibe," Adrian muttered. 

"Oh? Like you're so special with your goth undertaker vibe," Blavat chuckled and went over to the counter. A male was currently waving his arms around in the air trying to catch something that didn't exist. Possibly high. Possibly just weird. Adrian shook his head. He wasn't a psychologist anymore. 

"Lau, honey, what are you doing this time?" 

He snickered in response. "Trying to catch the fairy, can't you see it?" he pointed at nothing. 

"I thought I told you to stop mixing random packets of drugs that look similar," Blavat sighed and shook his head. 

"They're the same color this time. 's fine," he waved his hand and laughed. 

Adrian stepped toward the counter. This guy clearly wasn't right enough in the head to answer any questions. Adrian sighed. You're missing all of the juicy details. A disappointed Vincent whispered in his ear. 

"Shut up," Adrian placed his hand over his ear, muttering again. 

"But I didn't say anything," Blavat pointed to himself. 

Not feeling the need to repeat this scene, Adrian looked around. He was half tempted to ask this fake version of Vincent what he was talking about but he knew anything his brain created was just a cheap imitation of the real thing. Why would Vincent even enter a store like this of his own free will? It goes against all of his aesthetic vibes. Victoria whispered into his other ear. Aren't you missing something important? Vincent pointed to Blavat. Something really important? 

Adrian stared at him. He didn't understand what a piece of his brain already understood. He couldn't catch up with his fake Vincent. Adrian shook his head and wandered the store. He walked around aimlessly, pretending he was smart enough to catch up to his own brain. 

Wait. Vincent stopped him. 

"Why don't you ever just say the things you're talking about?" Adrian grumbled to himself. 

"Because without mystery, is there really any adventure?" Blavat grabbed Adrian's shoulder and smiled next to his ear. 

"Don't touch me," Adrian glared, swatting away Blavat's hand. How dare he touch him on the Vincent half? That shoulder belonged to fake Vincent and fake Vincent alone. 

You're missing things again. Vincent frowned and crossed his arms. He shook his head in disappointment. 

"Well, I'm sorry I'm not as smart as you," Adrian barely spoke his reply. He looked down at the ground and noticed scratch marks. Not the same as anything given by moving clothing racks around. He stared at the wall and then looked at the bookshelf. Maybe this place did fit Vincent's aesthetics. Secret passageways were always fun. 

Adrian stared at the bookshelf, wondering which book it would be. It was obvious because of the sheer lack of dust, but he still found the title entertaining. A miserable joke. Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. He almost snorted before pulling the book out. 

"Oh," Blavat's eyes widened. "Is it a secret passageway? Lau," he pouted, "why did you never tell me about this? Don't you know how much I love these things?" Lau was currently spinning around in circles, unaware that he was even being asked a question.  

Well? Vincent stood in front of the doorway to the passage. Aren't you going to enter? He smiled.