Data Entry 13

Blavat was terribly apologetic after realizing that he was Vincent the whole time. Adrian didn't know how to comfort him but that only lasted a few days (thankfully). The rest of the time went by quickly. Adrian was happy again, with his strange significant others. But, what relationship is completely normal anyway? 

He was happy, yes, until one fateful encounter that ruined things. Just when Adrian was finally starting to get used to being okay again, swarms of police had flooded their hideaway. It wasn't the infamous Vincent Phantomhive they were after. Or even the mystery of Blavat Sky. Instead, they grabbed Adrian's arms and dragged him away. Vincent's cover was safe, but Adrian's association with him...however...was now common knowledge. 

He didn't know where he was going or how long he'd be away. All he knew was that he was going to stay locked up in an interrogation room for a considerable amount of time. Who told them where he was? Well, it didn't matter anyway. He was here now. And there was only one thing left to do. 

Forget everything.  

Adrian sat in that chair and deleted all of his memories. Or, more accurately, he filed them away into a box and separated himself from them. His sanity was leaving him, this should be fairly simple to do now. Grabbing the last thread of sanity left he clung to it and formed an entire persona based on it. Vincent wasn't the only human with tricks up his sleeve. Perhaps hallucinating Vincent all of this time had backfired in this way. 

Dr. Adrian Crevan. He pulled his hair back into a ponytail and tied it with a ribbon he'd been using as something of a tie. He grabbed the glasses he'd snatched off of someone while being dragged in here and put them on. He wiped them first, sighing, and folded his hands on the table. 

Two police officers walked in and sat down. One with the nametag 'Reo' and the other 'Mabu'. Mabu slid over a folder with various pictures of Victoria Phantomhive. "Do you know this woman?" he asked. 

Adrian adjusted his glasses and stared at the picture. He squinted. "Could you slide that a bit further toward me? I apologize but I'm rather nearsighted." Mabu slid it further. Adrian picked up the folder and stared at it in such a way that they wouldn't be able to tell he wasn't looking through the lenses to see these photos. 

"This was a patient of mine," he confessed. "I took a break from the field shortly after we parted ways." 

"Why?" Reo asked. 

"Because I felt as if I had failed her," Adrian sighed. "I've been doing what I do for a long time," he slid the folder back over to the police officers. "And this was a peculiar case. I was the one that ended up being used. I had to go to therapy myself," Adrian scratched his cheek and laughed awkwardly. "I was just starting to think I'd be able to go back to work soon when you lot took me away." 

"How do you know Blavat Sky?" Mabu changed the subject. 

"We met a while back and now we're going out," Adrian smiled. "He is a bit strange but once you get to know him it's actually quite charming." 

"Is that so?" Reo raised an eyebrow. 

"Do you have any more questions for me?" Adrian smiled. 

"What do you know about The Undertaker?" Mabu slid over another folder. 

Adrian visibly became pale and started shaking. He held his face and sobbed too many tears for his hands to hold. "Please don't ask me about that!" he pleaded. "The Undertaker is an awful person. He broke into my office and...and that's all I can tell you," Adrian shook his head, unable to control his breathing. 

"I don't think this guy is going to be very useful to us," Reo whispered to Mabu. 

"No, I have to agree with you there," Mabu whispered to Reo. 

"Should we let him go then?" Reo whispered to Mabu. 

"Let's leave him in here for a few more hours and then let him go."