Part Eleven: Seeking Answers

Stiles' POV:

"I can't believe you did this, what the hell you were thinking?" Selena shouted while hitting Isaac continuously. Me, Allison, and Lydia were all standing outside Derek's loft now, watching as Selena scolded Isaac for what he did.

To be honest, I was angry as well; I can't understand why he asked for the bite. Why would he ask for something that might kill him! And what frustrated me the most was that Derek actually agreed and did that to him.

"I have to go somewhere, you two enjoy the fight," Allison grinned at us before she started walking away, leaving us alone with the angry orphans.

"Were you out of your mind? Did you think about us? Did you think about Malia? Why did you do this!" she kept screaming, her voice echoing through the night.

"I did it for you," Isaac retorted angrily, "I did it for all of you!"

"For us?" She laughed sarcastically, "How is this supposed to be for us?"

"You saw what just happened inside! You were between their hands and they were going to kill you, how I'm supposed to protect you against people this strong if I'm a normal human being? How am I supposed to protect all of you?"

"Should we do something?" Lydia whispered in my ear and I shrugged, "No, we won't interfere; we're only here to do something if Isaac lost control over himself and tried to rip her apart."

"Oh, come on, did you really protect me inside? You were just standing helplessly there, unable to do anything."

"Are you even serious? You're going to throw THAT in my face? They threatened us of killing you if we did anything, didn't you see that?"

"No, I did not see that. Do you know what I saw? I saw a person I knew since we were kids turning into a monster, I saw my brother turning into a terrible creature with killing claws and fangs." Selena cried,

"Hold on here," I snapped, unable to ignore what she said, "He is NOT a monster; he is a werewolf

"Hold on here," I snapped, unable to ignore what she said, "He is NOT a monster; he is a werewolf."

"I did not ask for your opinion; you have done enough," she said in a harsh tone, forcing me back to my limits.

"Okay, but just for the record; I'm NOT an alpha so I'm NOT the one who turned him into a werewolf. I'm not even a werewolf so don't blame me." I said again, emphasizing the word 'werewolf',

"I swear to god if you said one more word..." she threatened sharply, causing me to retreat back and stand behind Lydia.

" she threatened sharply, causing me to retreat back and stand behind Lydia