Part Nine: Another Werewolf

Selena's POV:

"I'm so tired, let's go back home please," I told Isaac after we finished listening to the weird explanation Derek just told us about how he didn't die and how his wounds heald.

 Apparently, there was this English professor that Derek likes and he sought her help after the battle with the Alphas. The professor, who's name is Jennifer Blake, helped Derek when he appeared in front of her with blood and wounds filling his body. She took him back to his loft and 'helped him heal' using 'love', as narrated by Derek. I could see the look of disgust and disbelief that Stiles and Scott gave to Derek when he talked about what happened but this was none of my business; I don't know this professor and I don't know what is the relationship she has with Derek, and this was honestly the last thing I would care about now.

"Yeah, it's getting late. Let's go." Isaac replied.

"I'll drive you," Stiles volunteered but I turned his offer down firmly.

"No need, we'll just grab a taxi."

"It's almost 1 AM, you won't find a taxi now! Let me drive you." he argued, getting into my nerves. To be honest, he was right; it was too late and we can't find a taxi now.

"Then we'll just walk." I held on to my decision and got up from the couch, but the moment my feet touched the ground I felt dizziness crash over me and my vision went a little blurry. I pressed on my forehead with one hand while my other hand reached to hold on to Isaac, who immediately stood up next to me when he saw me nearly toppling to the floor.

"Are you okay?" he asked in worry as he helped me sit back in my place.

"I'm fine, just give me a minute," I assured as I closed my eyes tight and stroked my head. 

"Did she even eat anything?" I heard Derek ask.

"I don't think she did." Scott answered, "I'll make her a sandwich,"

"No need, she'll eat something when we reach home," Isaac said, stroking my hair softly, "Are you okay, Sel?"

"Yeah, let's go back home now, please." I pleaded as I opened my eyes and looked at him, my head still spinning.

"Okay, we will go home sweetie, don't worry."

"I'm not gonna let you walk in this state, both of you. I'll drive you home and that's final." Stiles said in a sharp tone as he grabbed his car keys, "Let's go," he said this and went outside.

I didn't say anything now, I just looked at Isaac and he nodded at me before helping me to stand up and walk outside with him towards Stiles' Jeep.

It was a quiet journey back home, and although our house wasn't that far I felt that it took us hours to reach there. I was leaning my head against the window when Stiles parked his car in front of our house. Once I made sure we arrived I hurried outside the car, slamming the door loudly behind me without saying anything. I gathered my strength and walked to our main door, ignoring Isaac who was calling me from the car window. Gladly, my legs didn't fail me and they managed to carry me inside the house without falling. Once I reached my room I closed the door and threw my body on my bed, burying my head into my pillow as I cried and cried.

Isaac's POV:

"Sel wait!" I called from the car window but Selena just ignored me and walked inside."I'm sorry, she's a little bit stubborn," I apologized to Stiles, who smiled slightly. 

"Yeah, I noticed."

"Thanks for driving us back," I said as I prepared myself to leave, but then I stopped and looked at Stiles, "May I ask you a question?"