Part Fourteen: Gesture of Goodwill

Author's Note: I know that there are a lot of mistakes but I will edit them later .. Enjoy reading xx

NO ONE'S POV:

It was a dreadful night in Beacon Hills with an unexpected storm raging above the small town. The wind ripped at trees and the clouds rushed past a nearly full moon. The storm was getting out of control and people were starting to freak out. At Memorial hospital, right in front of the Emergency Room entrance, patients were getting wheeled out on gurneys trailing intravenous infusion stands. Melissa stood in the middle of the chaos, trying to organize the evacuation process.

"Okay, all medications should be sealed inside the plastic bags, and the patients carry it in their hands." Melissa ordered in a high voice, trying to make all the doctors and nurses hear her through the high voice of the wind, "When you completely evacuated the room, you mark the door with a red 'X', okay?" She handed the queued nurses and doctors a red tape to mark the doors so the others would know that the patient is out.

"What the hell is going on?" One of the doctors asked as he approached her, "The weather called for mild thunderstorms this morning!"

"And now they are saying the power is already out in several towns. Hill Valley's under a flood watch."

"I live in Hill Valley," he replied in concern.

"Are your patients clear?"

"Uh, all except for Selena Gomez," he stuttered while looking at his medical clipboard

-

Isaac was tending Selena while she lied unconscious and covered in sweat in the hospital bed, "Hey, anyone wants to tell me when they're getting us out of here?" he shouted in frustration, watching in fear as the storm got worse with each passing second.

"I'm here, I'm so sorry." Melissa walked into the room, "The situation is extremely messed up, but I'm here now to take you both out,"

"What is going on?"

"I don't know, but I feel something is not right. There are a lot of patients here and we need to make sure all get transformed into the town's hospital before things get out of control."

Before they can discuss any further, the machines monitoring Selena's vitals begin to beep. She gasped for breath and sat up, throwing up a weird, black liquid.

"Dear God," Melissa mumbled, covering her mouth with her hand while Isaac looked in shock at the weird liquid.

-

"Derek? Derek, where are you?" Jeniffer called out for Derek in a shaky voice while rushing into his loft.

"Right here," he replied, walking to her.

"Thank God," she threw her arms around him, embracing him in a tight hug, "Something happened at the recital, at the school." She broke the hug and cupped his face, looking into his eyes, "Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them,"

"From who?" Derek frowned in worry.

"Scott, Stiles." She replied, "They're gonna tell you things, things that you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? Do you trust me?"

"What is it?"

"Promise you'll listen to me." she pleaded once more, wanting to make sure he trusts her before she tells him anything.

"I promise," he assured, caressing her cheek. She smiled at him and leaned in, pressing her lips against him. Once their lips touched, She opened her eyes and pulled away, sensing that something was wrong, "They're already here, aren't they?" she asked and Derek looked over her shoulder to where Scott and Stiles stepped forward.