Part Eighteen: Reviving The Goodness

Selena's POV:

Selena's POV:

"Stooop," I shouted in annoyance as my alarm clock started beeping, indicating the start of a new day in my college life, "I know what time is it, no need to remind me," I pressed on snooze and sighed, snuggling deeper into my comfortable bed. What was I thinking by coming back to college? What did I get myself into? I want to sleep, I don't want to wake up early and attend classes.

The next alarm started beeping a few minutes later, louder than the previous one. "Fuck it," I groaned and sat up in my bed, eyes still closed.

I heard a slight knock on my door before it swung open and Isaac's head popped inside, "You do remember I have enhanced hearing, don't you?"

"I do," I replied coldly,  glancing at Isaac with my now half-opened eyes. "vividly,"

"Then turn off this annoying piece of shit, I just came back from work and I need to sleep," he gritted his teeth in anger, trying not to wake anyone. It was too early, half past 6 in the morning and my first class starts at 8 today and I need to get up now if I want to grab a cup of coffee before heading to it. 

"You chose the bite," I held my hands up in a teasing manner and watched as Isaac seemed to be boiling in anger. Without arguing any further, I grabbed my phone and turned off the alarm, concerned that he might actually turn into a werewolf out of anger and tear me apart, "happy now?"

"Relieved," he shot me a glare before slamming the door and leaving. A few seconds later, he opened the door again with a smiley face, like he was another person, "Good morning by the way," he walked to my bed and kissed the top of my head.

"Good morning, werewolf. Sorry for bothering you," I smiled at him, forgetting all about our first encounter. The previous months were good for my relationship with Isaac, I finally learned to respect his decision and the reason why he made it. He wanted to protect us and he had a point, after all that happened, I don't believe that Beacon Hills is a safe place and we do need someone to keep us safe.  

Also, we both have our mood swings and we both are definitely not morning people.

"How was your first day of college?"

"Bearable. I expected it to be worse,"

"That's the spirit," he mocked as he headed back towards the door, "Be careful, I don't want to hear that you slammed someone's head with any weights again," he winked at me before leaving the room and closing the door behind him. 

"Can't promise," I mumbled as I finally got off my bed, heading towards the bathroom to start getting ready for the second day of college.

Malia gladly did not choose my outfit for today so I managed to slip into a pair of comfortable black pants, a grey zip-up hoodie, and a light denim jacket over it. I grabbed my cross-shoulder bag, stuffing some books inside it before throwing it over my shoulder and heading to college.