Part One: Torn Apart

There aren't many people who believe in soulmates, and usually, those who believe in soulmates are the ones who luckily found it. Selena was one of those few people who found her soulmate. His name was Lucas, Lucas Piazon. Their story was one of a kind, so magical to be true.

Tonight was a special night for the couples; they were meeting to celebrate their 3 years anniversary together. Lucas prepared a great surprise for his love, not only he set a romantic scene for Selena in the woods with candles all around the place, but he also brought a ring to propose for the love of his life.

He was so nervous, although they've been together for 3 years and although they grew up in the orphanage together he was still so nervous.

"Hey babe, where are you?" He spoke to Selena through the phone, pacing around the picnic blanket he set up near the cliff.

"I'm getting out now, have you sent the location?" She asked as she grabbed her jacket and headed out.

"Yes babe, it's not that far, it will take you 5 minutes walking after you get out of the taxi."

"Okay then babe, I'll be right there."

"I love you," he smiled, "I love you so much."

"I love you more." and with that, she hung up the phone. It was almost 10 PM and the weather was nice, she found a taxi fast and she got in, counting the seconds till she reaches there.

"Calm down, Lucas, you've practiced this before." he encouraged himself as he checked the things he prepared.

He did an amazing job in preparing everything; he chose a place near a cliff with trees surrounding it. The view was great, the moon was full tonight and from the place he chose they had a great scene for it. He sat up a blanket with rose petals all over it. He also brought desserts and wine, along with a bouquet of flowers for his wife to be.

"No Isaac, I haven't proposed yet." he picked up the phone with a nervous laugh.

"Damn! How long it's gonna take? We're all waiting for the answer!" the group sitting with Isaac started cheering in confirmation.

"What shall I do? Her boss refused to let her out of work early, and mine didn't allow me to leave before 8." he protested.

"Okay fine stop whining! Just call us when she says yes." Isaac ended the call and went back to sitting with his friends; Liam, Mason, and Malia.

"If she said Yes," Lucas mumbled, running his hand through his hair and slipping the phone back into his pocket.

He grabbed a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it up, inhaling it deeply to reduce the stress, when suddenly he heard the growl of a hungry animal coming from behind.

"Hello?" he called in a shaky voice but the only response he got was another growl. He turned his face towards the voice but all that he saw was the sharp teeth of the human-wolf attacking him.

Lucas screamed as the wild animal started ripping the flesh of his body violently with his claws, growling in anger. Suddenly, a loud howl came from behind, causing the werewolf to stop what he was doing and start running away.

"Scott be careful!" Stiles shouted on his best friend Scott, who started chasing the werewolf. Stiles and Lydia hurried towards the bleeding young man on the ground.

"hang on body, hang on." Stiles comforted Lucas, pressing his hands on his chest in desperate attempt to stop the bleeding.

"Se-Sel..." Lucas stuttered, struggling to take a breath.