Part Fifteen: Precious Time

Stiles's POV:

My father is taken, Melissa is taken, Scott is gone with Deucalion, and Selena is dying...

Things are worse than they've ever been. We went through a lot but me and Scott were never separated before. How am I supposed to fix all of this by myself? What am I without Scott? I'm just a helpless, weak human being. How I'm supposed to save my father now? How we're going to save Melissa? And is Selena really going to die?

Who's the third guardian that Jeniffer will take? Is she going to kill my father and Scott's mother when she catches him? And what will happen if her plan actually worked?

We screwed up, we screwed up badly. One more Guardian, that's what all Jeniffer needs now to slash my father and Melissa's throats. One more Guardian...

Those thoughts kept running in my mind while I tried to wake Derek up from unconsciousness, my heart racing at a speed that caused my whole body to shake.

I don't know how powerful Jeniffer will be after finishing the 5 categories, but I'm assuming that she is going to be stronger than anything we've ever fought before since she managed to do this to Derek, who is considered to be a very strong Alpha.

"Derek, Derek come one!" I shouted while I kept on sending continuous slaps to Derek's face without getting any response from him. I felt that I was on the verge of crying; everything was falling apart.

"Derek!" I called one more time before I raised my hand up in a fist, preparing to punch him in the face and praying that this will wake him up. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as my fist went down towards his face.

Derek thankfully woke up and grabbed my fist before it connects to his face. I breathed in relief as he sat up and looked around him, trying to remember what happened. 

"Where is she?" was the first thing he asked when his memory came back.

"Jennifer? Gone with Scott's mom,"

"She took her?" he asked again to make sure he heard right.

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So we gotta get you out of here, the police are coming right now, and we need to get you the hell out of here." I grabbed his hand and pulled him to his feet, noticing him stumbling slightly.

"What about Selena? How is she?" 

"She's not good, I think she's dying," I wish I never had to say something like this but the girl was really dying. I was lucky that she breathed again after I gave her the CPR but I don't think she will hang on for more time. God, I can't imagine the tragedy we will go through if Selena actually died. 

 No more words were said after this, we both knew that everything was falling apart. Derek just kept looking at me for a few seconds before he rushed outside the elevator.

Allison's POV:

"What does that mean?" I asked my father when I heard Alpha howls coming from near.

"They're retreating," he answered, scanning the place around us. Once we made sure the place was empty and no maniac Alphas were trying to kill us, we started walking towards the place we planned to meet Isaac and the others at.

The plan I put was not that good, but it was the only thing that I could've come up with considering the weak situation we were in. I just hope everything works as planned, I hope everyone is safe.

My hopes were shattered down the moment I arrived at my father's car, "Where are the others?" I asked Isaac when I saw that he and Selena were the only people in it.