Chapter 10

February 8, 2011 (4:35 pm)

All right, so I don't know about you guys, but I'm wicked excited to get this chapter out. I started writing it in geometry class and got so carried away that I actually left my textbook there. Whoops.... oh well. I got it back eventually.

Okay, so I can't wait until it is March! I absolutely hate writing February up there (^)! I

t's so annoying because when it's pronounced people say Febuary.

But then it has an 'r' after the'b'! What is up with that. The English language is so stupid sometimes. I mean they put in letters that don't even need to be there.

For example.... gnaw, silent 'g'.... just get rid of it!

.......... oh and isle? seriously? the 's' is not needed!!!

[Pic of Natalie]

______________________________

It was now dark out. My dress was in tatters at the bottom. There were a million words that could describe how I felt right now, but even if you combined them all, it still wouldn't be enough. Right now, I felt like shit. The lowest of the low.

I know it shouldn't surprise me though; the lengths my father was willing to go to have me killed. The only thing is that I'm not sure whether he's trying to save my family and the pack right now. It only seems like he's trying to save himself.

In also wondered about my siblings. My brother Anthony was fifteen, Freddy was thirteen, and my sister Lisa? She was now twelve, the age I was when I left. Natalie would have no idea about anything. She'd be the only innocent one.

By now everyone must know who the female rouge is. Word spreads like a wildfire. The alphas are probably ripping on my dad for no keeping me in place and then lying to them. My mother would be fuming. She may not be dominant, but she won't stand to be lied to. And according to the world, before two days ago, I was dead, when really; I was the cause of death.

Still, it was bad enough that my father wanted to cause me physical pain, but emotional? Because of what happened with Alex, he knew just what would break me. The only thing he didn't know about was Nick... I think. Who knows what Ethan saw and told my dad about?

Nick was my mate and if my dad hurt him, then that was it. If my dad got Nick, then it would be over and I'd be dead. There was no way that I could sacrifice him for anything. I didn't know if I loved him, but I knew I couldn't loose him. I owed him that much.

To be honest, I've dreamed of him before. When I started on this mission, I dreamed of being chased a lot. I was always being chased by a black wolf wit green eyes. It was so scary. I knew that this would be the wolf that would kill me in the end. In every dream I had, he was either chasing me or lingering in the shadows. Waiting.

Now he was waiting for me back at the hideout. I stumbled through the woods trying to get back. The pain was blinding all my senses and making it hard to focus. It's not that I was hurt physically, but my mind was overwhelmed with being played so much. There were too many games going on.

Nick was right. I shouldn't play along with the hunters' games anymore. My mind and heart just couldn't take it much longer. Especially if those hunters were sent by my father. From now on, they just died.