Epilogue

April 3, 2011 (7:40 pm)

Starting the epilogue now, though I probably won't get it out until later this week. I want to make it good considering it's all that's going to be left with Clarity and Nick and all of these other characters who I'm to lazy to name.

But I mean... In the last chapter Nick proposed, isn't that so sweet? Hell yeah! I mean, it was cute, I thought and a perfect way to end the story.

Anywho.... next I will be finishing the Spirit Wolf's Quest and then onto the new story... maybe after I will start the third book in the Lone She-Wolf trilogy and then who knows? Writing is like the wind... You never know where it's going to take you or how for that matter.

So... you can cry now, but make sure you can see through your tears because this is the last thing you will ever read with Clarity Ordain and Nick Anderson!

Oh... and this was a comment I found on chapter two about Clarity and the plot for my book....

"she is a total mental bitch who overeacts an is a yucky drama queen. Seriously, i have to kill males to prove to them that females can kill too... To ba they died to tell the tale though.... This story isn't off to a great start. It is just absurd and surreal even for fantasy. And btw: males are built to be stronger and fitter than females, it's just the way it is. It's natural and a girl at thirteen couldn't possibly bring herself to kill anyone... So mental queen bitch who has never heard of communicating or martin luther king... But then again, she probably dropped out of school"

-marthe3103

tell me what you think.... because personally I found it kind of amusing....

_______________________________

Letter

Dear Alpha Clarity,

It's been a while since we've last spoken. You'll never know how sorry I am for that. I wish I could've been there for you through that time in your life. I really should have, but my daughter needed me.

Though I've heard that Nick did live and that you two were happy together. Incase the introduction to this letter give it away, I've heard that you became alpha. I'm very happy for you and I hope that you're fairing well.

Nick is a very lucky man and I know he realizes it. You were a true inspiration to me and I've made sure my daughter knows what you've done. She's grown up to be a very independent one and reminds me a lot like you. I really hope that you meet her someday.