Chapter 4

January 21, 2011 (4:25 pm)

Snow day today! So yes, I will write more. Plus it's a Friday, so that means the weekend is coming up. My goal is to at least upload two more chapters, but I don't know if I can. I still have three midterms left. Then I have a big meet Monday. Then babysitting and practice. I'm also working on three other stories at the moment. However, the IceRose pack is coming up.... Let's see what Clarity does, shall we?

______________________________

The IceRose pack. They weren't weak, yet they weren't as strong. It was now dark, so I figured that I would give them a sign that I was here. Yup, that's right. I was going to carve my name into a tree. Weird, but hey, my name would be coming out into the public. It's what I wanted. I wanted to shame my father and let the rest of my family know that he'd lied to them. I was going to ruin my dad.

I wouldn't feel bad about it either. He deserved it. I mean he told the whole freakin' world I was dead. What kind of person does that? I mean yeah, I'm the country's biggest threat right now, but I'm still his daughter. Shouldn't he be proud that I'm such a strong person and that I'm chasing after what I want?

Well, yeah I'm doing it in a bad way, but still. Come on, give me some credit. I left when I was just a kid and was able to make myself into a person that didn't take shit from anyone.

Now, back to the pack. I entered quietly and made sure that no one was around. When I was sure it was clear, I shifted back. I looked down at my clothes. Yeah, I needed to change. They were caked with dirt and ripped in multiple place. Like always, I didn't have any shoes on. I'd gotten used to not wearing them a long time ago.

I took out my knife and started to carve my name into a big maple tree. I made sure to make it clear. When I looked at my handiwork, I smiled to myself. My name was written in jagged letters, but it was clear. Clarity Ordain.

Ew. I hated how my name had such a feminine name. Well, soon it wouldn't be, I guess.

After my name was carved into a tree, I headed to one of my hideouts. You see, I had a lot of hideouts around the country. They were secluded places where I kept no perishable food, clothes, and other things I would need.

I also had cash. And a lot of it. All the stupid packs that tried to bribe me gave it to me in cash. I took it no doubt, but I broke the deal. It was a dog eat dog world out there, and if they were just going to give it to me, I'd take it. They should realize that trusting me was bad, but of course they didn't expect a female to do the things I do.

I changed my clothes and then caught up on a bit of sleep. I curled up in a sleeping bag and prepared myself for what was going to happen tomorrow. No doubt it would be fun and different.

~*~*~*~*~

Then next morning I woke up around six in the morning. I liked to get an early start on things. Once out of the hideout, I shifted into my wolf form and went to the IceRose territory. I circled it first, so my scent would be pronounced. The I waited at the edge of the territory.

The wind ruffled through my snow-white fur. Being a pure white wolf was rare. There weren't many of us. My mom had said my wolf was white because I was pure. Only people with pure hearts had a pure white wolf. Laughing to myself, I wondered what she would think now.

In my wolf form, my eyes were an amber color. They were darker brown in human form. My eyes were the only think I like about myself. The color wasn't didn't add to the barbie look. I probably would've committed suicide awhile back if they were blue. I hated barbie dolls. No one was that perfect.